Which label would you want mac to colloborate?

macjunkieTURKEY

Which label/art movement/book/movie/artist/cartoon or actress would you want mac to colloborate?
i would want voluptuous women of dracula.
or a collaboration with tim burton.
i am waiting for your posts
smiles.gif
cutey.gif

macjunkieTURKEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Not very original, but wouldn't it be cute if Sanrio collaborated?
smiles.gif

omg that would be gorgeous
clap.gif

OnaFyre

Well, my two passions in life are (MAC) makeup and social justice. Yes, these two things are potentially at extreme odds- One being a very realistic symbol of exclusivity and the other being the embodiment of access for all.

So, I suppose something that would give access to the great quality of MAC products to all folks who wanted it. I'm guessing through fundraising and donations a la Viva Glam-ish programs. Or maybe a makeup focused program like those great programs for low-income women to get consignment (sometimes new) clothes and accessories to get back into the work force.

I suppose this would be more a colloboration with MAC and a set of ideals or a theme, but no matter.

FYI, if there are any MAC execs out there reading this, I'd love to and am a highly qualified candidate to run a program like this. As I said, MAC and social justice are my passions in life and are reflected in my educational path. Resume provided upon request.
lol.gif

betseyjohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Not very original, but wouldn't it be cute if Sanrio collaborated?
smiles.gif

i would loooooove to see mac and sanrio get together, i would be forced to buy everything!
aside from sanrio, BETSEY JOHNSON!!!!!!! she would be awesome! money could go towards breast cancer too!
clap.gif

vivaXglamlove

Betsey Johnson, Zooey deschanel, Christina aguilera (even tho she did viva glam), The broadway play hairspray! or wicked! (such a dorkhead), Sanrio and The donnas or go-go's

prinzessin784

This might be silly but I'd love to see MAC collaborate with a sports line, like Nike or my personal fave, New Balance, and do a water/sweat proof line! Foundation, makeup sealer, new formulations of waterproof liner and mascara, and loooong lasting, sheer lip balms/gloss. I know it's not "typical MAC" but I think it would be cool!

mellimello

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyVengeance
patricia fields , emily the strange

Omg Patricia Fields would be perfect. I bet it'd be all bright and crazy lol.

I'd love to see MAC collaborate with designers/labels like Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford or Chloe. I'd pretty much die if they did a Marc Jacobs/MAC collaboration.

rainbowcrushed

Betsey Johnson...but she already collaborated with UD, so the likelihood of that is not very good.
Bjork, Nannette Lepore, Heatherette on a larger scale, and I would absolutely die if they did a sanrio collection.

liv

I'd love to see a campaign with Rachel McAdams, something that is sort of retro a la The Notebook, and then with something more modern.

Hello Kitty would be awesome! and has Madonna ever done a MAC campaign? That would be a cool collection, IMO.

Chic 2k6

it would be neat if The Pretenders colloborate with MAC, their song titles would make awesome names for MAC stufff such as The Adultress, Bad boys get spanked, Brass In Pocket, Chill Factor, Criminal etc....

it would be cool/funny if MAC collobrated with Spongebob Squarepants

macjunkieTURKEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowcrushed
Betsey Johnson...but she already collaborated with UD, so the likelihood of that is not very good.
Bjork, Nannette Lepore, Heatherette on a larger scale, and I would absolutely die if they did a sanrio collection.

omg björk her make-up is always perfect and unique
clap.gif

Glitziegal

Oh Emily the Strange would be fab, as would Death Kitty.

On an alternative nore Laurell K Hamiltons books have some great characters so would love to see a Merry Gentry line. Faerie with a twist.

Or something a bit darker like Bram Stokers Dracula.

Celebrity wise I think Bjork would be fab as would Prince. (Gotta love that purple popmeister)