Which label would you want mac to colloborate?

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Ooh yeah, it could be called cherry love...a scarlet fuschia with violet glitter
greengrin.gif

that would be fucking hot.
greengrin.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
and it would be cool to do an 80's hair-metal themed collection. ala sebastion bach...rock on mothertrucka! rock on.

blue eyeshadow and frosty pink lipstick. lmao

txt_eva

I'd love a g33k (geek) range... high techy silvers and greens called "gr33n", in metalic green cases.

And I'd *love love* a mixed palette... creme shadows, gloss, creme blushes...

Chic 2k6

it would be interesting to see MAC collaborate with swarovski crystals, imagine the packaging covered in crystals! be pretty expensive though

Chic 2k6

OOOO how about Yellow Rat Bastard (yes thats a shop in NYC!) ohhh man i'd totally buy that stuff, it would be so cool, have a bright yellow colour with gold/silver duotones e/s and so on... it would be so wicked

tsukiyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Not very original, but wouldn't it be cute if Sanrio collaborated?
smiles.gif

Bath and Body Works already did that. I think MAC should be kind of original but it would be adorable.
smiles.gif

tsukiyomi

I think that they should do a classical artist theme like Sandro Botticelli or Leonardo da Vinci. That would be very cool. I'm a huge lover of classical art and I would buy every piece. I bet the outside would look neat with classical art pieces on it.

!!!

tricky

John Galliano & MAC would be INSANE. Although I think he had his own men's maskeup line at some point? I don't remember.

urbandoll

Loving the Patricia field idea... but would also like Sarah Jessica Parker, a lipstick collection with Anne Hathway of Liv Tyler (but she's with guerlain)

Madonna

Caderas

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurian
I'd like to see William Shatner collaborate with MAC
smiles.gif

i couldn't stop laughing at this one.
greengrin.gif

Elizabee

Betsey Johnson, most definitely, and if they could do an Icon collection after Audrey Hepburn - amazing! Just think, that perfect shade of pink in Breakfast at Tiffany's could finally be recreated!