Which label would you want mac to colloborate?

dollbabybex

or Dsquared2 it'd be sooooo funky! x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloverette
Diesel
smiles.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Not very original, but wouldn't it be cute if Sanrio collaborated?
smiles.gif

yes, hello kitty pink lipstick. LOL.

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Oh Emily the Strange would be fab, as would Death Kitty.

On an alternative nore Laurell K Hamiltons books have some great characters so would love to see a Merry Gentry line. Faerie with a twist.

Or something a bit darker like Bram Stokers Dracula.

Celebrity wise I think Bjork would be fab as would Prince. (Gotta love that purple popmeister)

cheerleader.gif
I would love a Laurell K hamilton collection!! It would be more Jean Claude than Anita Blake though, cause I don't think Anita wore much makeup.

MissMarley

Jean Paul Gaultier
Christian Lacroix
MORE ISABELLA BLOW
Heatherette
Zooey Deschanel
And I want a real retro campaign, with celebrities dressed like the real old movie stars- like Kevyn Aucoin did in his books

mskitchmas

you guys have so many great ideas!

love love love the idea of Prince, Tokidoki and Hello Kitty

I'd love it if they did something with Manga or harujiku girls

and it would be cool to do an 80's hair-metal themed collection. ala sebastion bach...rock on mothertrucka! rock on.

user79

It would be cool if they did an Andy Warhol Pop Art inspired theme for a collection - lot's of bright colours! Would be different.

resin

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
I think a cool collabo would be with the L.A.M.B, Tokidoki or Viktor and Rolf lines... just like H&M

TOKIDOKI FOR SURE!

afterglow

SNOOPY!

What's not to love? Charlie Brown, Linus, Peppermint Patty, Violet, Pigpen, Woodstock... I think they'd be great names!

kimmy

Snoopy and Sanrion would be so cute!

i agree with everyone who said something about a retro collection...i wish they'd do something Marilyn Monroe inspired. they could make some really pretty matte reds and baby pinks for lipsticks and some soft matte shadows. maybe some new, downturned falsies too so everyone can have that bedroom eye look Marilyn had
smiles.gif

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Not very original, but wouldn't it be cute if Sanrio collaborated?
smiles.gif

Considering I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty, I would freak the heck out! Gosh that would be so awesome. I'd buy ten of everything.
thmbup.gif

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
And I want a real retro campaign, with celebrities dressed like the real old movie stars- like Kevyn Aucoin did in his books

I love this idea
thmbup.gif

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
yes, hello kitty pink lipstick. LOL.

Ooh yeah, it could be called cherry love...a scarlet fuschia with violet glitter
greengrin.gif

mans_x_ruin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
It would be cool if they did an Andy Warhol Pop Art inspired theme for a collection - lot's of bright colours! Would be different.

I love this idea; it seems to have endless possibilties, already..

mskitchmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterglow
SNOOPY!

What's not to love? Charlie Brown, Linus, Peppermint Patty, Violet, Pigpen, Woodstock... I think they'd be great names!

Now who doesn't love a beagle?!

I would buy them all!

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseena
Disney Princesses! I would totally buy them all
clap.gif

I'd buy out all of the Disney Villians! lol I soo need a Malificent eyeshadow! I imagine it would be the most rockin purple ever.

Caderas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous

If it were Andy Warhol, I'd buy every piece. I also love the Sanrio/Hello Kitty and Betsey Johnson ideas. That'd be perfect. Of course I'm choosing all the bright characters!

My suggestion;; Heatherette. Anyone else love these guys?!

liquidsirenhoney

i would die for anything andy warhol styled, i would own everything from the line.
i was thinking D&G would be interesting,or diesel.
i wish allison goldfrapp would do something too, i love her make-up or even parker posey.