WOC - A Rose Romance

jojo_makeuplvr

I only got two things like other specktraettes.I got mutiny pigment and love and friendship n/p. I wasn't very excited by this collection.I'm looking forward to Style Warriors!

Snootus0722

I just left the MAC counter, I grab the last n/p. That's all I got from the collection.
ssad.gif
I picked up the 266 while there. I'm kinda proud of myself.

allThingsGirl

Hey guys, I got my Rose Romance stuff yesterday -- Fix+ Rose and Summer Rose Beauty Powder.

I really like the Summer Rose Beauty Powder! I think I must be on the fence (NC40) of being able to use this as a blush, but it's a really nice surprising natural color on me. I like it more now that I have it and am using it than I did when I swatched it in the store a couple weeks ago.

Anyway, those of you that passed on it that are my coloring or less, maybe check it out again?

smiles.gif

Film_Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
I need to look at Silverthorn closer, I think. I kind of view Vex as a gray duochrome, actually. But damnit, I didn't want one thing from this collection until I saw the swatches on that other site. Now I want Tender Tryst. But that's all.

I swatched both Silverthorn and Vex on my hand and on my skin tone, Silverthorn has a greenish cast and Vex has a pinkish cast.

uabiola

Im gonna get the nail polish, summer rose, two see thru colors (light pink and purple), just a pinch gel blush maybe, and the fix+ rose. Not my fave collection, but still some cool things to have in there.
mac_addict.gif

FYI: If you have Emanuel Ungaro See Thru lip color, its the EXACT SAME as the reddish see thru lip color of Rose Romance, so dont buy it. MAC also tried to jip us with product because its smaller than full size lipglasses, but EU was the same as full size. Also, the gel blush can be used on lips as a stain, so if you buy that, you dont need that same reddish see thru color.

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
The quad is posted in the swatch thread...pretty spring colors

Rosequadswatches.jpg

I was not interested in the quad before... second thinking it now!

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
^So pretty!!

I am passing this collection.

Thank you <333!!!

Yeah I got a few things,but "blush of youth" is so pretty!! and thats the one I didn't get it. It has a touch of glow like the "refined msf" has.. you know that natural soft glow.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
Thank you <333!!!

Yeah I got a few things,but "blush of youth" is so pretty!! and thats the one I didn't get it. It has a touch of glow like the "refined msf" has.. you know..that natural soft glow.

ZOMG
shockt.gif

SOLD!!!
winks.gif

wonderdust

I picked up Silver thorn eyeshadow and I got a mutiny pigment sample from an online shop. I actually really like mutiny so might go to MAC for a fullsize. Also rather liked circa plum when i swatched it but i never purchased it. I can see myself going back for that as well.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I got Silvertorn but not Circa Plum. I am actually thinking about getting the Fix + Rose, but I will wait for Circa Plum to hit CCO's or not bother all together.

Prototype83

I think I'm going to skip the quad after all. It looks like the colors can be duped or they are colors that I already own. Petal Worship reminds me of Up At Dawn from the Pandemonuim quad.

ETA: Also in that quad was a dupe for Solar White called Cloudbound.

ETAA: Got a chance to swatch the quad yesterday @ Nordstroms. Definite PASS! The peach color is similar to Expensive Pink, but it's a little more peach. The texture of E.P. is better too, the one in the quad didn't go on smooth at all. The same with the Petals of Love (purple/pink). Maybe it's because I swatched them w/ a Q-Tip? Anywhoo, Petals of Love looks like a mix between Up at Dawn and Stars and Rockets IMO. Solar White is beautiful of course.....but Contrast for some odd reason looks lighter in the quad. Perhaps it's because of the other colors it's paired up with?