WOC - A Rose Romance

iadoremac

Ok ladies the site that we are not supposed to mention has all the details for this collection.
Interested to know your thoughts and what you plan on getting

TISH1124

Actualy I think this is the one collection I may come away with pretty much nothing on...I am just so tired of Pink....Never thought I would say that...But how many versions of Pink can one company make

The only things that spark my interest are the 2 Blushes and 2 e/s ...and I am not thrilled about those at this time

Blush of Youth Clean pink with gold pearl
Summer Rose Soft violet pink with pearl

Of Summer Frosted light dirty mauve
Silverthorn Mid-tone gray with silver pearl

Shadowy Lady

definitely the pink/purple bp as I love pinks and I love the rose design. I don't know about anything else though. I know I'm not getting any lipsticks, they sound frosty and also the yellow undertone doesn't work for my colouring

iadoremac

Just 2 l/g and a bp for me.This collection is not great at all I am beginnig to think that the recession must be affecting MAC

Yushimi

Not a fan of this collection oddly. And I'm usually into pinks.
Only item I might buy is the Fix+ Rose lolz Just the change up my regular Fix+
smiles.gif

Ladyvirtuous

I love that the beauty powders are in a shape of a rose!!

Anyways....I need to see these products in person before I make a verdict. But I do have my eye on the see thru lip colors, Magnetique l/g, Et Tu, Bouquet? e/s, Of Summer e/s and Silverthorn e/s.

ShugAvery2001

I think the promotional images are very pretty... but i plan on shopping my stash for a while

Sincerely,
the town party pooper
ssad.gif

Curly1908

Okay, I'm really excited about this collection (as well as Naked Honey)! The other collections this year haven't interested me much. The Rose Romance colors are more wearable for me.

Of course, I won't purchase until I can try the items in person but based on the pics/descriptions, I want:

Odyssey l/s (spiked up plum)
Mangetique l/g (frosted violet fuchsia)
Steal My Heart l/g (sheer bright pink with multi-dimensional pearl)
Shadowy Lady e/s (darkly veiled plum)
Summer Rose beauty powder (soft violet pink with pearl)

spectrolite

I'm really looking forward to this collection. It reminds me of Strange Hybrid - but better. If I have the funds then I want to get a few shadows, a lipstick, the beauty powders, the bright pink/violet lipgloss, Magnetique, cos I am ALL about the hot pinks, maybe the Fix +, and at least one of the lip stains. I wear pinks/purple well and love roses so this has my name all over it.

Blushbaby

Which site aren't we allowed to mention ...? I wanna see the pics.

ETA: I did a google. The one that begins with T right? Why aren't we allowed to mention it?

I think a definite for me will be:

Summer Rose Soft violet pink with pearl

Nothing else really takes my fancy ..but we'll see the day I see it all in person.

Ladyvirtuous

From the looks of this, it looks like I might spend more than intended. I don't know why....but I just have that feeling.

aziajs

I am actually interested in this collection. My list so far:

Lipstick

* Way To Love Creamy light yellow pink [maybe]

Lipglass

* Virgin Kiss Sheer pale pink with multi-dimensional pearl [maybe]
* Magnetique Frosted violet fuchsia [love this. i only have the mini from holiday.
i'm so glad it's coming back]

Pigment

* Mutiny Clean sky blue with gold pearl [missed it last year]
* Circa Plum Frosty dirty mid-tone lavender [maybe]

Eyeshadow

* Of Summer Frosted light dirty mauve

Beauty Powder

* Blush of Youth Clean pink with gold pearl [i have to see this in person]
* Summer Rose Soft violet pink with pearl [i have to see this in person]

Fix+Rose [my fix+ will probably run out just in time to pick this up]

dominichulinda

all I want: Blush of Youth Clean pink with gold pearl, Summer Rose Soft violet pink with pearl, Just A Pinch Gel Blush and Fix+ Rose

brownsuga lady

Not quite sure yet. I want to see it first but I have my eye on a couple of shadows, maybe a lippie or two and a beauty powder.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
From the looks of this, it looks like I might spend more than intended. I don't know why....but I just have that feeling.

I know. This will be first collection purchase from MAC (not counting the Ungaro Crushed B-something I got a few weeks ago). And I might go a little crazy with Rose Romance...

Everytime I wear anything remotely pink or purple, everybody tells me I look beautiful. So I'm all over this collection, plus I have nothing like it (besides Star Violet e/s).