WOC - A Rose Romance

Ladyvirtuous

Y'all are lucky...there are NO CCO's in New York City. I have to drive far and its not worth it for a pigment that I might pass on.

But for the Fix+ illiterate, what exactly does it do? Is is good for oily skin?

nursee81

I can't wait to get home to check out this collection my iPhone isn't doing it any thing for this collection. I will be home soon!

cupcake123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
But for the Fix+ illiterate, what exactly does it do? Is is good for oily skin?

I'm also clueless... what does this do?

blazeno.8

^ I think the ban has been lifted because I saw her name in another forum as letters... not hearts. She didn't cite her sources, but now she does so I think they've allowed the name to show up again.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
^ I think the ban has been lifted because I saw her name in another forum as letters... not hearts. She didn't cite her sources, but now she does so I think they've allowed the name to show up again.

I'm still confused cos I don't know for sure which site it even is!! I thought it was Temptalia
th_confused_new.gif
Thanks for trying to explain it to me.

MsCocoa

So far just Virgin Kiss, Magnetique (maybe), Secret Crush, Creme de Violet and Shadowy Lady...just depends on swatches etc.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8

Actually I don't think so ...Erin tried to post some pics and they were blocked out....and someone sent me a link via pm and it was all hearts just yesterday

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Y'all are lucky...there are NO CCO's in New York City. I have to drive far and its not worth it for a pigment that I might pass on.

Yes there is! The GM building on 5th Ave. is the corporate building for Estee Lauder
yes.gif
Im gonna go there in 2 weeks
th_DANCE.gif

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Yes there is! The GM building on 5th Ave. is the corporate building for Estee Lauder
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif

What???? Since when??? It's open to the public too? You've made me so friggin happy! What's the actual address??

I know the other one in NY is only accessible to employees in that specific building.

iadoremac - C-Thru is the NAME of the lipglass shade. It's a nude beige colour.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif

ARE YOU SERIOUS????
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

Oh, I am so there....like tomorrow!!!

GlamYOURUs

I believe so. I mean thats what the store manager had told me at my CCO, she even looked it up for me! She said there is one in the city but quite a few of them in NY and on the outskirts. But she said somewhere on 5th and GM building is what I gathered. I will be in NYC in 2 weeks so Im gonna have to check it out myself.

Ladyvirtuous

I really hope there is a CCO in NYC. Oh God, that will help my bank account tremendously. Let us know GlamYOURUs!!!

Anyway, so I checked out your swatches and I see that Illegal Cargo and Circa Plum look very similar. I do have Illegal Cargo, so that would be great to save my money to pass on the Circa Plum.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
I really hope there is a CCO in NYC. Oh God, that will help my bank account tremendously. Let us know GlamYOURUs!!!

Anyway, so I checked out your swatches and I see that Illegal Cargo and Circa Plum look very similar. I do have Illegal Cargo, so that would be great to save my money to pass on the Circa Plum.

I hope so too! I will find out once Im there. I get to finally visit the MAC PRO store too! haha I have been to NYC a few times but never got the chance to shop. This time its a MUST!

Yes they are very much alike EXCEPT Circa Plum has more shimmer/sparkles.