WOC - A Rose Romance

crystrill

There are a FEW, actually. I believe the first CCO was in NY as well. We have a list at work of all locations and NY is listed a lot of times. Next time I work I will glance over it.

ALSO.... I have C-THRU swatches. I posted them in the swatch thread but I will post them here too...
Sorry for the poor quality. I hate sucky swatches just as much as the next person but by the time I took the picture everything was dried up, etc. But something is always better than nothing, right?

The light pink is like a pearly pink color. The middle one reminds me of Ungaro, but not as dark. And the last color is a plummy color. I'll try to get a better swatch maybe, sorry!

3314959105_3a819d5741.jpg

3314959093_a3fd84138b.jpg

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Okay, I'm really excited about this collection (as well as Naked Honey)! The other collections this year haven't interested me much. The Rose Romance colors are more wearable for me.

Of course, I won't purchase until I can try the items in person but based on the pics/descriptions, I want:

Oddyssey l/s (spiked up plum)
Magnetique l/g (frosted violet fuchsia)
Steal My Heart l/g (sheer bright pink with multi-dimensional pearl)
Shadowy Lady e/s (darkly veiled plum)
Summer Rose beauty powder (soft violet pink with pearl)

Have you ladies seen the new swatches?
mac_haul.gif

The C-Thru lip colors are very beautiful, but I have too much sheer lippies as it is.
nope.gif

I'm crossing Shadowy Lady off of my list, but I might have to add Blush of Youth beauty powder (clean pink with gold pearl). It's supposed to be pink, but it looks peach to me.
th_dunno.gif

miss_primer

After seeing swatches I only like two items. I really like the nail polish and the beauty powder called Summer Rose. I really think I am going to skip the beauty powder though. I just don't think i will use it.

allThingsGirl

I'm torn about the BPs...

I'll be ordering unseen and people will have alot of different views on if you can actually see these on WoC skin.

The Summer Rose one is more rose/pink/amber than I thought it would be. It's so hard to tell in the pictures, but I was hoping for a purple/lavender shade.

Blush of Youth looks almost peachy pink in Risser's newest swatches.

Oh the dilema...what to get...what to get..!
smiles.gif

The only BPs I have are the two from Barbie and the two from Hello Kitty. I LOVE the Barbie ones, but I'm more in love with the compacts and imprint from HK than the actual colors. I'm wondering if I'm getting sucked in by the rose imprint on these!

I'm counting on you ladies to report back on these for WoC when they come out!!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Ladyvirtuous

My list has narrowed down a WHOLE lot!!!

My list so far is:

-Silverthorn e/s
-the two beauty powders (maybe)
-Fix + Rose

allThingsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
My list has narrowed down a WHOLE lot!!!

My list so far is:

-Silverthorn e/s
-the two beauty powders (maybe)
-Fix + Rose

I have the same list! Although mine are all maybes -- I'll decide when I see more swatches and stuff here on WoC!
smiles.gif

elongreach

This one is pretty much a dud for me unfortunately. I'm thinking maybe there are a few more things I will want from future collections, but lately it's only been one or two items.

This time, all I want is Silverthorn e/s. Because there are so many repeats I have, it's really the only thing I want. I've got too many pinks as it is now. That pink has to be outrageous for me to get it now. And after seeing GlamYourUs' swatches of Circa Plum next to Illegal Cargo. It's totally not necessary (although I'm pretty sure I can get it at CCO).

K_ashanti

ok looked at the the color story and the swatches and nothing stands out to me but i will still go and check it out, however i think i will be just waiting for style warriors

*fabulosity*

This one was a sneak attack.. I only wanted the beauty powders and then I saw the swatches of the lip products and it was over.. another list.. I don't buy the polishes... I think they are too expensive.. but everything else is like fair game.

this was also a sneaky collection for me. I believed i wanted nothing but im wondering is the blush of youth is close to Barbies pearl sunshine?? anyone know.

i am a little sick with pink but i gotta see face to face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Yes there is! The GM building on 5th Ave. is the corporate building for Estee Lauder
yes.gif
Im gonna go there in 2 weeks
th_DANCE.gif

^^ Is this true??? I think im too shocked to believe??
shockt.gif

aziajs

Just as a note to clear up some confusion. MAC makes two products:

C-Thru lipglass - an opaque beige lipglass that is part of the permanent collection.
See-thru Lip Colour - sheer lipstains which usually come in berry tones and have been released with various LE collections in the past.

Jade09

After going through swatches, I think I definitely want the following:

Fix + Rose
Silverthorn e/s
Magnetique l/g
A Rose Romance l/s

blazeno.8

I got a sneak peak at this collection today and the only thing I have to say is... it's a huge steaming pile of FAIL. Oy....
nope.gif

Curly1908

*sigh*

My list has narrowed down again:

Oddyssey l/s (spiked up plum) --> I'm going to B2M for this one in the plain packaging
Magnetique l/g (frosted violet fuchsia)
Steal My Heart l/g (sheer bright pink with multi-dimensional pearl)

allison1998

I really am not interested in anything in this collection. I am leaning towards the Odyssey lipstick. Maybe the Nordstrom quad but that is all. I am saving my money for Style Warriors!

Ladyvirtuous

.....oh crap...how did I forget the quad? Okay yea, I'm getting that too!!!

I'm getting a lil annoyed that my list keep fluctuating.

So far I'm getting:

Lipglass
  • Magnetique Frosted violet fuchsia (Repromote)
See Thru Lip Colour
  • Secret Crush Sheer red berry
Eyeshadow
  • Et Tu, Bouquet? Frosted pale pink gold (I'm on the fence)
  • Silverthorn Mid-tone gray with silver pearl
Nordstrom Exclusive Quad
  • Solar White Golden white (Frost) (Repromote)
  • Contrast Dark purple/blue (Velvet) (Permanent)
  • Seeds of Love frosted peach (Frost)
  • Petal Worship Light, blue-based pink (Frost)
Beauty Powder (I'm on the fence with these)

• Blush of Youth Clean pink with gold pearl
  • Summer Rose Soft violet pink with pearl