WOC - A Rose Romance

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
RC.jpg

thanks to damzelle007 on ebay

might get a lippie just for the pattern!!

Ok now I didn't know MAC was going to hit us with the special packaging. I am even more tempted.

seymone25

So far my list includes:

Pigment
Circa Plum

2 Fix + Rose

Blush
Summer Rose

I will have to see the rest in person

K_ashanti

hmmmm not to sure i decide to wait ntil collection come up to make my mind up from now on, but i mostly like will get some eyeshadows and a blush

GlamQueen21

I'm excited about this collection! I'm getting one lipstick, two lipglasses, both pigments, three eyeshadows, one beauty powder, creations: dejarose and Fix+ Rose. I'm going to save up for this collection big time!

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
RC.jpg

gawd dammit!
shockt.gif

okay .. no fast food.. saving money for this collection JUST IN CASE
th_dunno.gif

Yushimi

Hmm, might need to swatch the e/s. But they sound so....dupable lolz.
Eek, lipstick with the special packaging? Lolz I might get one just because of that packaging too
greengrin.gif

I hope the Fix+Rose will smell okay...I hate those really 'air-freshener' rose smell if you know what I mean
ssad.gif

Curly1908

Well, it looks like "Summer Rose" is definitely going to be a favorite. Almost everybody has it on their list so far.
greengrin.gif

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
RC.jpg

Okay, now we talkin' bout somethin'. I like that rose print. That color is nice too. I wonder what finish it is...hopefully not lustre.

I didn't get Circa Plum pigment when it came out in the past, but I wonder if I should even bother this time. I mean it's nice, but not
th_DANCE.gif
, ya know? (..and I'm a big purple lover too!)

ETA: reading is so very fundamental, the finish says Frost on the box. Durrrrr.....

JassyFresh

Eh...i don't know about this collection yet. I think I will just have to wait until it comes out. Meanwhile, still saving for Naked Honey!

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I'm really looking forward to this collection. It reminds me of Strange Hybrid - but better. If I have the funds then I want to get a few shadows, a lipstick, the beauty powders, the bright pink/violet lipgloss, Magnetique, cos I am ALL about the hot pinks, maybe the Fix +, and at least one of the lip stains. I wear pinks/purple well and love roses so this has my name all over it.

Really? This just reminds me of Naughty Nauticals version 2.0. It really focuses on the inverse, NN was the span of blues with some purples, this is a span of purples with some blues.

GlamYOURUs

I have Mutiny from NN and I love it! Just don't use it much. lol

I don't have Circa Plum b/c it didn't appeal to me and I have quite a few lavender and purple shades in shadow and pigments.

I have Magnetique which I bought from a CCO long time ago. I forgot what collection it first came out in but it has a dark bronze cap to it?

I don't have either Creme De Violet or Shadowy Lady mainly b/c CDV is dupable and I have other shadows like it. SL shows up a blackish gray on me. So weird.

Im not fond of gel blushes. :\

Im running out of my Fix+ so I may get this one.

The nail lacquers and BPs are the only thing that appeal to me right now. It could change when I see more pics and swatches of the other LE items.

But for right now, PASS.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
Really? This just reminds me of Naughty Nauticals version 2.0. It really focuses on the inverse, NN was the span of blues with some purples, this is a span of purples with some blues.

Yeah it really does reminds me of Strange Hybrid. Heaps! I think that the same model is being used for both collections. It was another floral themed collection, came out around the same time as this 2 years ago, similar colours - Moonflower = Mutiny, Hothouse lipglass = Magnetique, Fertile e/s = Creme de Violet, Floral Fantasy = Et Tu Bouquet... It's MAC recycling at it's best but I'm still going to buy up haha!

strange_rose.jpg

crystrill

Just a heads up, both pigments have been at my job on and off the past few weeks. Definitely check your local CCO first! I got Mutiny last month.

And Fix + as well. We just got the new packaging one in, and a little before that, the old packaging.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Yeah it really does reminds me of Strange Hybrid. Heaps! I think that the same model is being used for both collections. It was another floral themed collection, came out around the same time as this 2 years ago, similar colours - Moonflower = Mutiny, Hothouse lipglass = Magnetique, Fertile e/s = Creme de Violet, Floral Fantasy = Et Tu Bouquet... It's MAC recycling at it's best but I'm still going to buy up haha!

I guess I can see that. While the colors themselves are very different the same color families are there.

reesesilverstar

I also don't know about this collection yet...

I'm thinking prolly cave and get my first Fix +. Hopefully the Rose water won't upset my nose too much.

sinergy

i was going to mention mutiny is at CCOs also crystrill, seen it there at the end of jan. also the cco i went to had quite a few of the strange hybrid shadows..moonflower/fertile..

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergy
i was going to mention mutiny is at CCOs also crystrill, seen it there at the end of jan. also the cco i went to had quite a few of the strange hybrid shadows..moonflower/fertile..

My CCO also has Circa Plum:] Everyone should check their CCO first.
yes.gif

NewlyMACd

Ok I just went to the site we can't mention and I passed on Ungaro due to the pastelly colors. Luckily I don't have many l/s so I can get one or two and maybe a few e/s. What is see through lip color?

lafemmenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
I think the promotional images are very pretty... but i plan on shopping my stash for a while

Sincerely,
the town party pooper
ssad.gif

May I crash the party?
smiles.gif

Although I do give that site credit, I love insider information and allows me to budget appropriately, but yep, I have enough colours in my stash to duplicate all of these collections to be honest.