WOC: Bloggers' Collection

Curly1908

I have never backed up ANYTHING besides foundation, and I'm tempted to buy 2 of Temptalia's eyeshadow shade. I won't do it though because I know it's going to sell out...but I am soooo tempted. What's on your list so far?

Here's mine:

-Jealousy Wakes (Temptalia's seething emerald green with teal and gold pearl)
-Caqui (Beauty Maverick's persimmon orange)
-Sonoran Rain (The Shades of U's deep coral-red with gold and silver pearl)

BeautyByLele

I only back up lipstick & lipglosses because those are what I use the most of.

Two of the eyeshadows have my interest

Jealouy Wakes (Temptalia)
Sparkly Neely Sparkly (BBJ)

~~~~ and~~~~

ALL the lipglosses !!!!
eyelove.gif

2browneyes

For me, Sonoran Rain, All of My Purple Life and Nitro:Licious2046 look kinda interesting but idk if I'll buy any of them. Need to see swatches and be impressed. I did post a vid of the blogger who created SR. In the video she swatched her lg. Here it is: http://youtu.be/APKZmr5wKEU

Curly1908

I think I'll have to add Hocus Pocus to my list. It looks like it has a little purple to in the background, and I'm a sucker for grey eyeshadows that have different pearls.
type.gif

afulton

Here is my list:

Eyeshadows

Sparkly Neely Sparkly
Jealousy Wakes
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Parisian Skies[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Lipglasses[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Evolution Revolution[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Caqui[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Sonoran Rain[/FONT]

Curly1908

I just found out that Hocus Pocus is a Satin. Uhm, yeah -- that's off the list. I think I'll add All of My Purple Life even though I'm all purple'd out.
flower.gif

kimbunney

For sure Sparkly Neely Sparkly.

I'm tempted to add Hocus Pocus because I have a thing for grey eyeshadows but I'm so afraid it will compare to something I have. Also JW but I'm wondering do I want it because of the hype on here lol I'm not a fan of green eyeshadows. Plus I wouldn't want to get something that someone else could really want and put to better use than me. With the lip products I have to be realistic while I think they are all pretty I know I won't wear any of the colorful shades. So I might just get Evolution Rev. and call it a day.

So my list three so far:
-SNS e/s
-HP e/s
- EV. REV. l/g

afulton

Now that I've seen swatches of "All My Purple Life" it is now on my list. I am wondering if I need it since i have NARS "Downtown."

shontay07108

If you don't have Downtown by Nars. You NEED it. It is incredible. Easily one of their best glosses. I'm not saying it's a dupe for AMPL because it' not, but I love it so much that I feel like I don't need another purple gloss.

DILLIGAF

If you don't have Downtown by Nars. You NEED it. It is incredible. Easily one of their best glosses. I'm not saying it's a dupe for AMPL because it' not, but I love it so much that I feel like I don't need another purple gloss.

Somehow I have Downtown and Bloodwork coming to me. You sneaky enablers.