WOC: Bloggers' Collection

Notorious19

Definitely co-signing on the NARS Downtown...that thing stays in my purse at all times!

In terms of this collection, definitely Jealousy Wakes and I might check out Sonoran Rain just cause I love her blog.

BeautyByLele

YEs very pretty I have it as well. . .that was my first . . . .. . . NARS lipgloss that is. . hahaha !!!

Definitely co-signing on the NARS Downtown...that thing stays in my purse at all times!

In terms of this collection, definitely Jealousy Wakes and I might check out Sonoran Rain just cause I love her blog.

sss215

getting Parisian Skies, All of My Purple Life and jealously Wakes. That's it! Last haul for awhile, semi precious looks meh to me

shontay07108

[quote name="sss215" url="/forum/thread/175438/woc-bloggers-collection#post_2127462"] getting Parisian Skies, All of My Purple Life and jealously Wakes. That's it! Last haul for awhile, semi precious looks meh to me
[/quote] I'm with you on Semi Precious. I was only interested in the lip products and a brush or two. However, I don't need anymore brushes and these new ones don't seem innovative. Also, I have so many lip products that I have to think of what to wear. I know I've gone to far. So, I'm passing unless something looks AMAZING. I'm getting Jealousy Wakes, Sonoran Rain and Caqui.

bobbiedoll03

My list consists of:
Jealousy wakes
SR
and all my purple life...

I put myself on an eyeshadow purchase no-buy unless their one of a kind and undupable...JW is the only shadow that i feel meets those criteria.

QueenOfSnark

I'm definitely going with:
Hocus Pocus (she said the silver has a purple hue to it on darker skinned ladies...heck yeah I'm getting this!)
Sonoran Rain (please be the HG red/coral/orange I've been looking for all my life)
All My Purple Life (I have nothing like it, and I <3 Prince!)

I'm on the fence about:
Jealousy Wakes (pretty emerald green, unsure though how it'd look on me. I never want to work at making a color work on me.)
Sparkle Neely Sparkle (I'm always down for another brown, but the swatch I've seen doesn't look like anything I don't already have)

I'm leaving be:
Caqui (afraid it'll disappoint like Hibiscus)
Nitro 2046 (doesn't look unique)
Evolution Revolution (I adore my fellow crazy cat lady, but this color just seems so...meh to me)

afulton

Now that swatches are up my list has changed:

Revolution Evolution l/g
Sonorian Rain l/g

Jealousy Wakes e/s
Hocus Pocus e/s

Sparkly Neely Sparkly e/s

Curly1908

Surprisingly Sonoran Rain has jumped off of my list, and Parisian Skies has jumped on! I keep going back and forth on Hocus Pocus so I guess I'll leave that out.

-Parisian Skies
-Caqui
-JW

MAChostage

I'm digging AMPL and HP. It vexes me that HP is a satin, but it swatched so beautifully, I'm willing to make an exception and hope for the best! I wonder how the various eyeshadow finishes were decided upon? Did the blogger who created it specify the finish she wanted, or did MAC decide?

MAChostage

That was my thinking too, Mac-Guy, but then I was kind of like, who would knowingly request a satin finish, hee hee! Just kidding, I realize that not everyone loathes satin.
winks.gif

I would think that the bloggers could specify the finish.