AMPL
JW
Caqui

maybe later

Hocus Pocus
SNS
Nitro:licious 2046

Notorious19

Well...my list has been updated to the following: Jealousy Wakes, Hocus Pocus, Somoran Rain, All of My Purple Life, and Evolution Revolution. I don't mind getting all of these things since I've been pretty underwhelmed with MAC all of 2011 and my last major haul was Venomous Villians. I just want the collection to hurry up and hit the website!

bobbiedoll03

My list:

Jealousy Wakes E/s (I believe this color is going to be so pretty on brown skin babes...I cant wait to wear it on the lid in a smokey kinda look)
Hocus Pocus (gorgeous on darker skin and it does have a purplish undertone in the swatch...I was scared it was going to be similar to smoke and diamonds but there is a difference...I think I will reach for this often! )
All of my purple life l/g (Purple is my color...i look forward to putting this on top of go for it lipstick, or layering it with funtabulous dazzleglass)
Sonoran Rain l/g (I think this is just a gorgeous color and like nothing I have ever seen before. I love the gold shimmer.)

Still thinking about Caqui l/g but I decided to chose between it and Sonoran Rain and I love the shimmer of Sonoran Rain.

Copperhead

The products are now online ladies! Just select your items from the drop down menus. Temptalia also has a free shipping code.

MissTiffany2U

I got Sonoran Rain, Evolution Revolution and Hocus Pocus... I think I may regret not getting All of My Purple Life.
th_rolleye0014.gif

amber815

I got Jealousy Wakes, Sonoran Rain, Hocus Pocus, and All of My Purple Life. They snatched my money, I better not get a cancellation or backorder notice lol.

HeavenLeiBlu

Alright, I finnaly was able to add to cart and got AMPL and JW.

I'm hoping that maybe I can go back sometime later and get Caqui... I forget where I saw it but it was nice; unfortunately, I'd already made out my beauty budget for the month, and I think 4 polishes, moisturizer, a lippie and a shadow are enough. My birthday is the first week in July, so I know I'll either be splurigng or getting splurged on, so hopefully I can double dip into the collection for what I missed this time, and maybe get backups *crosses fingers*

DILLIGAF

This was a new experience for me. I usually buy my goodies from the ProStore at least a week before the offical launch. I came home this morning to find everything listed as Coming Soon. I went to sleep and when checked the site again around 2:30pm EST the items weren't even on the site. Finally at 3:08pm I check this site and I see that it's live again. I jumped on and then ordered my 3 itmes. I got JW, AMPL and Cacqui. So far things appear to be going swimingly as I have an order confirmation. I just hope I get my items as I asked for 2nd day shipping. Whew talk about a virtual work out. I really hope the items don't disappoint.

I ordered Jealously Wakes and Sonoran Rain. Still debating All My Purple Life and Nitrolicious. I need to see Caqui in better swatches. Hocus Pocus is the only other thing that caught my eye but I have some similar mineral shadows.

Blushbaby

A U.S blogger ordered me All My Purple Life and Caqui to include in our international swap. I'm happy!

MAChostage

I scored HP, JW and AMPL last night. I received an order confirmation email, just hope everything is cool.

Curly1908

Placed my order!

Even though I still haven't played with my stuff from Surf Baby that's been sitting on the counter for weeks...

Copperhead

The AMPL looks soooo good on Afrobella! OMG! It's layered over an OCC Lip tar but it's sooo pretty! I can't wait til mine arrives.

amber815

[quote name="DILLIGAF" url="/forum/thread/175438/woc-bloggers-collection/30#post_2132643"]

Someone speculated it was Plum lip tar underneath my vote goes to Hoochi.

[/quote] That's exactly what I will be putting under it when it arrives!