WOC: Brunette Blonde Redhead

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
can anyone swatch for me : brunette msf alongside x-rocks blush pleeeeeeeeeease!!!

Outdoor Setting

x-rocksvsbrunette.jpg

Indoor Setting

x-rocksvsbrunettemsf.jpg

Lapis

So far All's Fair, Chignon, Brunette MSF and Henna have come home with me.
Chignon is LOVE!!
I'm going back this week and I think I'm coming back with another msf, I just need to make up my mind which, and I'll probably grab a couple e/s while I'm there, lol

Blushbaby

I have X-Rocks and now I feel pissed cos I'm still reeling over it being the bloody same as Sweet as Cocoa and now it's the same as Brunette! I now have 3 dupes!! Arrrrrrrgh!!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
My X-Rocks looks nothing like my Sweet as Cocoa to me....Hummm thats interesting

I agree. Nor do I think it looks much like Brunette on the skin. I just don't see it.
th_dunno.gif

MsChrys79

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
My X-Rocks looks nothing like my Sweet as Cocoa to me....Hummm thats interesting

I 2nd
yes.gif
that they look totally different to me too.....hmmmmm
th_dunno.gif
I also agree that NONE of them look alike once you put them on.....

Blushbaby

I swatched X Rocks and Sweet as Cocoa on my fingers last week and was scrutinising them like my life depended on it. You can barely tell the difference between them on me ..not impressed.

Blushers swatch differently even on the SAME skintones (it's all about your undertones), it's just my luck that they look VERY similar on me.

TISH1124

^^^ Wow that does suck then....well you have three like blushes then...Glad they all look totally different on me...I would hate to have 3 that similar...Maybe if you use a highlighter or MFS ontop it will change the colors to make them give a different look

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lip_gloss_whore
Ok I know someone has probably already asked this question but.... I'm really on the fence about which MSF to get between So Ceylon and Brunette I already brought Blonde which I love.... LOL But I want another one before they sell out I'm NC45 what do you ladies think??? What are the differences?
th_dunno.gif

it's clickable. i don't know whyy brunette is nicer, but it. just. is.
thmbup.gif

TISH1124

Ok between my sister and Mom I have too many BBR MSF b/u so they will be listed...Who got b/u's of the MSF's I doubt I will ever use up one ...I have xxxx different MSF's

Global Glow
Brunette
Blonde
Redhead
Warmed
So Ceylon
Petticoat
Glissade
Merrily
Love thing
Porcelain Pink
Gold Deposit
Gold Spill
New Vegas

Do I really need b/u"s..I bet I am missing some too

MissResha

^^Tish how do you like Glissade? It looks pretty but it also looks similar to So Ceylon..or one of them i cant remember. I have 7 of the ones you listed, and I'm really debating the Brunette one...it looks gorgeous but i just need to figure out if i definitely need it or not lol. i'll probably buy it anydamnway. i love collecting those damn MSF's. they're so gorgeous. and dammit i need to get my hands on Gold Deposit! grrr

TISH1124

I love Glissade...it is nothing like So Ceylon it is a very fine light gold bronze highlghter....It is definitely a MSF to be worn on top of a blush IMO ....like you would NARS Albatross...It is one of my top favs

MsCocoa

I can't decide whether I need or even want the Brunette MSF it seems to be hit or miss, hmmm.

TISH1124

^^What makes the Brunette so special honestly is the texture...the colors are similar to other MSF's but the texture is a whole new ball game in itself....so it gives a better finish on your skin IMO