WOC: Double Dazzle

uabiola

You have to get Utterly Posh!!!! By far my fave dazzleglass!!! So pretty!

Also get:
GoldyRocks
Date Night
Get Rich Qucik
Girls Delight
Money Honey
Bare Necessity
Funtabulous

Dammit, all of them are fly except for those pale ones (Baby sparks and Moth to flame, hated those!)

GlamQueen21

I want Funtabulous, Like Venus and Love Alert so badly! I also want anther tube of Sugarrimmed and Baby Sparks since I loved them both! Also, I'm on the search for a perfect dazzleglass that will go so well with Creme Cerise l/s.

openexpression

Thanks for the responses ladies. I actually did a Back to Mac about 2 weeks ago and got Utterly Posh and Get Rich Quick. I think I will need a back-up of Utterly Posh since it is LE. I really like them, but I find them to be drying when worn alone so always wear a lip balm or lipstick underneath.

To the poster who said that they bought one at a CCO...Which CCO was this? The CCO closest to me said that they have had Dazzleglasses since last October, but they can't sell them because Home Office hasn't released them for sale yet. I need to get my hands on Comet Blue!!!
drools.gif

doomkitteh

I think I'll try it out, and if it's shiny and sparkly enough I'll just get the clear one and use that over different colour lipsticks.