WOC - Grand Duos

SassyMochaJess

Brought intenso. which i love!!!! Loverock and moon river were not working for my dark skin, i think there too cool,( swatched the on my hand not my cheeks though.

Agree with above post on light over dark and grand duo. As for hot planet and earth to earth they didn't grab my attention, so i didn't even bother but I'll probably get one more just bcuz i love mineralize blushes and msf's cuz they are just sooo damn pretty.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetie
For those that can buy at Macy's, I don't know if it applies to all stores but I bought a few of the grand duos at my Macy's today and they were giving $10 rewards for every $50 you spend storewide all weekend. Plus mine rang up for $21 for some reason
thmbup.gif
. HTH

Really? Usually things like that don't apply to cosmetics. If it does, looks like I'll be getting myself love rock then!
greengrin.gif
Do you know if Friday counts?

sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Really? Usually things like that don't apply to cosmetics. If it does, looks like I'll be getting myself love rock then!
greengrin.gif
Do you know if Friday counts?

Yes Friday should count. It started today through the weekend. The lady also said that I could combine receipts so she wrote how much I had left over (like $30 or so) and if I shop again through the weekend and spend $20 more then I can combine the two and get another $10 reward. I hope it's going on at all Macy's.

TISH1124

Another girl said her's rang up $21 at Macy's too....

I just can't imagine why they are 21.00 or 22.50 for 3.2g when a MSF is 10g for 27.00 baffles me.....But oh well...

zerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaista1985
do you not like the golden glow light over dark gives? is there another better one u think for the golden glow?

I think this would be the best as a golden glow highlight when mixed and used.

You can also use the gold marble side of Intenso and Hot Planet too.

Mamalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype83
$22?!!! Good lawd that's a lotta money!!!! I take back what I said earlier LOL

Haha I paid 22,50 Euro's for it.. They just changed the dollar sign for the Euro sign..
thmbdn.gif

Anyway I bought Intenso and the color is really... Intense... The solid side is a great pinkish red, and the marbelized side just gives a nice pinky glow on my skin, I really love it. (Im a NW40 in Studio Fix by the way)
If I apply too much I will look like a clown lol.. They are sooo pigmented
This is my first mineralize blush so I dont have any comparisons but I really like this kind of blushes..!
heart.gif

blazeno.8

I can't wait to check these out when I look at Sugar sweet next week. I probably won't buy anything, but they look exciting none the less.

Prototype83

I went to MAC today...the BF surprised me b/c I had a hard week. I had my eye on Intenso, but it was already sold out. I did get to swatch it though...it really does look very, very similar to Merrily on NW50 skin as well.

These are spectacular. I bought Intenso and Hot Planet. I want to return Intenso for Light Over Dark but I can't part with it just yet. I'll probably end up with all 3.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i just bought Grand Duo and Hot Planet. I will post them on my face as soon as they arrive. they look gorgeous.

They arrived...where's the pics mama!!

miss anna

I just check out Grand Duo collec. & these are my opinions. they are all shimmery & make my cheeks glowy.. i luv the texture & the pigmentation of these blushes.
Moon River: might be similar to Dainty..looks pretty in the pan but meh & boring on my NC40 skin
Love Rock: this is pretty,better suited w/ cool,fair skin but i bet it will look like crap on my tan with yellow tones skin
Earth to Earth: neutral to warm peach. not unique enough to get my attention.
Grand Duo: this is so pretty,berry pink color w/ shimmer. i might come back to get this. the MAC SA told me to get this for my skintone..
Hot Planet: this is the only one i got. the mono side is a pretty plum color & the MSF is like this gorgeous copper.i really like this color.
Light Over Dark: this one looks boring to me, even when swatched.
Intenso: this is similar to Merrily from Sonic Chic collec. i skip this one bcoz i have Merrily.

spectrolite

^^Indian Barbie you are so gorgeous!! Love your avatar pic.

I think I might go back for Love Rock even though it is kind of frosty. I might be able to blend it down. It's just too pretty for me to forget about >_<

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
tomorrow i promise
smiles.gif
i wasnt feeling too good today
ssad.gif
(lady cramps, ugh...)

I understand...we are on the same schedule!!!

I ended up with Grand Duo, Moon River and Love Rock......I am still on the fence about Hot Planet so I need your swatches!!!
th_DANCE.gif

legolinae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamalicious
Haha I paid 22,50 Euro's for it.. They just changed the dollar sign for the Euro sign..
thmbdn.gif

In France it's 24€
cry.gif
So I think that I'm going to buy Light Over Dark and that's all (maybe Intenso...)