WOC - Grand Duos

makeuplover7239

I got Light over Dark and Earth to Earth. I didnt really like earth to earth since it didnt do much other than look like a pseudo highlighter. So I exchanged it for Hot Planet, which wasnt there when I first got the blushes.

I love love Hot Planet!! And I got them for 21 bucks too at Macy's on the first day it came out
smiles.gif
.I'm NC 50 in the satinfinish

NubianHoneii

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerShe
I wasn't that impressed when I first heard about the grand duo's then I took a little trip to MAC and feel in love with Intenso
drools.gif
....I HAD TO HAVE IT
thmbup.gif

Same thing happened to me! Went in to mac to get some studio fix, came out with the studio fix and my new lover, intenso
winkiss.gif

I can't wait for the summer because i know with sexy wet curly summer hair and summerish make up, glowy cheeks will look fab.

lovely333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkbderfly
I picked up Intenso and I really like it a lot!

Is it similar to Merrily on your skin? How did you like the other colors?

allThingsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely333
Is it similar to Merrily on your skin? How did you like the other colors?

On me, NC40, Merrily and Intenso (tested at the store) were very similar -- Merrily is a teensy bit more "red" while Intenso was a teensy bit more "deep red rose".

Twinkle_Twinkle

Okay folks, I just have to say that NARS' Taos is way more intense than Intenso (depending on how you apply it, it can also be worn subtly), plus NARS blushes are the business. Just throwing that out there.

allThingsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Okay folks, I just have to say that NARS' Taos is way more intense than Intenso (depending on how you apply it, it can also be worn subtly), plus NARS blushes are the business. Just throwing that out there.

I agree -- I swatched them both in the store and I loved Taos sooo much better.

Unfortunately, I can't wear NARS blushes...so sad. They break me out.
ssad.gif
It took me 10 blushes from NARS to realize this and I had to get rid of all of them.

I still think NARS blushes are the best too (if you can wear them).

But I do love MAC's MSFs!
smiles.gif

highonmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl
I agree -- I swatched them both in the store and I loved Taos sooo much better.

Unfortunately, I can't wear NARS blushes...so sad. They break me out.
ssad.gif
It took me 10 blushes from NARS to realize this and I had to get rid of all of them.

I still think NARS blushes are the best too (if you can wear them).

But I do love MAC's MSFs!
smiles.gif

OH NO! Poor you, thats like beings allergic to chocolate. How can something sooo delicious and irrestible make you suffer....oh the cruelty

trulyobsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl
On me, NC40, Merrily and Intenso (tested at the store) were very similar -- Merrily is a teensy bit more "red" while Intenso was a teensy bit more "deep red rose".

I have both merrily and intenso and i think they are very similar. Merrily is just a tad bit deeper but very close in color IMO.

I will suggest Intenso, it so so gorgeous on the skin!

SassyMochaJess

I must agree with all the intenso lovers! It's sooo sexy. Its a subtle bright blush (if that makes sense) and i really like my light over dark, multi-purpose as a bronzer, highlighter and/or blush.

allison1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerShe
I wasn't that impressed when I first heard about the grand duo's then I took a little trip to MAC and feel in love with Intenso
drools.gif
....I HAD TO HAVE IT
thmbup.gif

The same thing happened to me. I never even wear blush...then I saw Earth to Earth and I loved it. Someone on an other board reminded me that the solid side looked like Nuance...and so I got it. I love it!
yes.gif

I am on the fence about Intenso...I am thinking it might be too intense for me
tong.gif