WOC - Grand Duos

Blkbderfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
I really love intenso!

Me too!
mac_newfavourite.gif

PrincessZmunda

ooooh picked up Grand Duo.....soooo pretty.

I am a NC44 and its was subtle rasberry sexiness!

Very pretty although the price hurt my feelings....

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
tomorrow i promise
smiles.gif
i wasnt feeling too good today
ssad.gif
(lady cramps, ugh...)

*cough* gag* If I was holding my breath I would be in some serious ass trouble waiting on you and your CP time!!!

dominichulinda

ok ..thats it ..tomorrow I'm going to get some ..I was waiting for thursday ..but no I can't wait :/

I want all 7, but Moon river heard it wasn't too friendly on warm skintone..and love rock looks like tippy + blonde msf ...so yes only need 5
smiles.gif
..I know I'm sad..I can't help it.

spectrolite

I want back in and swatched Love Rock for a 4th time AND Moon River but thankfully I came home empty handed.. except for that pink hello kitty nail polish BUT yeah.. they just didn't work on my NW45 skin no matter how much I tried to will them to *cry* It's sad when you love a colour but it does not love you.

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
*cough* gag* If I was holding my breath I would be in some serious ass trouble waiting on you and your CP time!!!

itook pics yesterday
greengrin.gif
so i can post'em tonite LMFAO@cp time. girl u know how it is!

MissResha

okie doke. first off lemme say i officially hate PC's now. they always suck at least 5 layers of pigmentation out of my photos and i notice my Mac doesn't do that.

so anyway,

fd97no.jpg

MAHALO

I have HOT PLANET and have used the Melange side as a cheek highlight everyday since I purchased it. It looks good with every blush hat I've worn (EDM B&B, EGMINERALS BORACAY ISLAND, HOT PLANET blush side). I really like it.

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymone25
Let's see.. I bought intenso, hot planet, and light over dark.. I will probably go back for Grand Duo

Those are the ones I want to get as well. But so far I've managed to resist temptation and have left them in my shopping basket on the MAC website...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
It's sad when you love a colour but it does not love you.

Ain't that the truth!
cry.gif
lol.gif

allThingsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I want back in and swatched Love Rock for a 4th time AND Moon River but thankfully I came home empty handed.. except for that pink hello kitty nail polish BUT yeah.. they just didn't work on my NW45 skin no matter how much I tried to will them to *cry* It's sad when you love a colour but it does not love you.

LOL. I know how you feel. I think I'm in denial...I don't think Moon River really works for me but I can't part with it to return it..
ssad.gif

Ah!!
nope.gif

PhonyBaloney500

Do you gals swirl the two colors together or pick and choose. If you use just one, what brush are you using? The 187 is kinda big...

I got Light Over dark and am still deciding if I like it.

allThingsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhonyBaloney500
Do you gals swirl the two colors together or pick and choose. If you use just one, what brush are you using? The 187 is kinda big...

The only one I have is Moon River and it's light/sheer, so, I've been using the MAC 165 (? the one from BBR) brush actually.

Do you have the 188? Maybe that will work better for you with Light Over Dark.
smiles.gif

spectrolite

Quote:

^^I pick and choose. Sometimes I do the swirl but mostly I apply the solid side first and then highlight with the melange. I use my 116 blush brush to apply. Works like a charm
smiles.gif

HerShe

I wasn't that impressed when I first heard about the grand duo's then I took a little trip to MAC and feel in love with Intenso
drools.gif
....I HAD TO HAVE IT
thmbup.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:

I am using the 109. It is a nice density and nice and small.