WOC - MAC All about orange collection

MissTT

I ordered Flamingo, Sushi Kiss, Tart and Trendy, and Neon Orange from Nordstrom this morning. CartoonChic was kind enough to send me a text around 2:30 am my time. LOL I think T&T will be one of the best shades for WOC. I ordered NO despite it being perm b/c this time I'm able to get points on my Nordstrom card for it and get cash back. It's my way of getting a perm product on sale.
Is anyone getting the Quad? I was really excited for this collection initially and was team everything. Unfortunately, their target this time was definitely fair skinned women.

Copperhead

I don't think I'll be getting anything from this collection. I have Flamingo from the Iris Apfel collection. That's good enough for me. I barely wear that as it is. LOL. I'll try to make an effort to wear it this week though.

bobbiedoll03

I am interested to see any dupes of T&T ...its the one I want. I wanted SK prior to seeing the swatches...it seems to be patchy and I hate lipstick that look milky and settle in the lips.

I may bite the bullet and B2M for Flamingo if my counter still as it when I get off of work. Other than that I am good...The blushes aren't really appealing to me..like the were before. I want the Dior Creme Blush panama more!

chinablaq

Here are swatches for all of the lipsticks. I'm an NC50 for reference

My favs are Sushi Kiss and Tarte & Trendy

leahrenae

Im so disappointed with this collection. my fav color is orange, but I only like 'sushi kiss' but I think I'll even pass on that. this whole collection is gonna end up being a pass for me :(

trina11225

I love orange lippies, so dying to check it out if keep or return. And speaking of orange and wic, just received an awesome haul from a fellow spectra woc Delia and I love , love sleek OMG orangy color! I love my whole package actually. Friends in the UK.

TXBeautyBaby

I was gonna ask the same thing LOL
I don't wear orange much and I was trying to see if anything was WOC friendly and that would't require a lipliner. I keep hearing Tart and trendy and flamingo are good options but I want to know whats on her arm first lol

Lipstickdiva420

Here are swatches for all of the lipsticks. I'm an NC50 for reference

My favs are Sushi Kiss and Tarte & Trendy
I'm going to try to guess these lol. L to R sweet and sour, razzlerdazzler, sushi kiss, flamingo, tangerine dream, tarte and trendy and neon orange?

shontay07108

I think I'm going to go in tomorrow and check out Tart and Tangy. It's really the only thing that calls to me. The other colors just don't look like they'll work and I already have Flamingo.

chinablaq

Quote: Originally Posted by TXBeautyBaby

Does anyone know which lipsticks are which in the pic?

Sorry, thought I included them. Left to right is Sweet & Sour, Razzledazzler, Sushi Kiss, Flamingo, Tangerine Dream, Tart & Trendy, Neon Orange. I'm an NC50 for reference