WOC - MAC All about orange collection

leahrenae

cbb93e5a_image.jpeg
Sushi kiss/tart & trendy Both taken with flash

leahrenae

Quote: Originally Posted by 1drfullycr8ed Beautiful!!!

Thank you!
I didnt think I'd like Tart&Trendy, but it's the better of the two. I have to layer it up to get the color payoff I like, however.

Ashleybubbles83

I grabbed flamingo, razzledazzler, tart and trendy and tangerine dream. The first two don't really show up on my pigmented lips so I found two nyx lip pencils that compliment them...nyx coral and tangerine.

lovely333

I bought flamingo and tarte and trendy I'm nc 50. But I'm not sure if I like tarte and trendy it shows every line in my lips I have to wear a lip balm under it. Plus my lips are quite pigmented

Ashleybubbles83

I bought flamingo and tarte and trendy I'm nc 50. But I'm not sure if I like tarte and trendy it shows every line in my lips I have to wear a lip balm under it. Plus my lips are quite pigmented
I'm having the exact same issue. I'm going to try mac's lip erase in Dim with flamingo and razzledazzler and if that doesn't work...these lippies are going to le clearance bin!

kimbunney

I added Sushi Kiss to my list, if its still around when Riri collection launches I'll get that. So far I love Tang. Dream its the one I have put on the most.

Ashleybubbles83

I will probably keep both now...after exfoliating my lips I applied flamingo and it gave the faintest pink tint to my lips and it was cute...same thing with razzledazzler...

BeautyByLele

All used without any liner- straight from the tube

Tangerine Dream - (my least favorite of the bunch)

Tart and Trendy ( I really like) The lightning is a lil off in this pic