WOC - MAC All about orange collection

Copperhead

All used without any liner- straight from the tube

Tangerine Dream - (my least favorite of the bunch)

Tart and Trendy ( I really like) The lightning is a lil off in this pic
Oh you don't like TD? I think it looks really nice on you. They both do actually. So does Flamingo.

Can you please share what you're wearing on your lids? ;)

BeautyByLele

Oh you don't like TD? I think it looks really nice on you. They both do actually. So does Flamingo.

Can you please share what you're wearing on your lids? ;)
Yeah TD is just okay to me, I think because it has more of a yellow-orange tone to me. Im going to play around with it a lil more, try different liners and see how that works out.

Im wearing Inglot Shadows , which reminds me I are need to add more to my collection because their shadows are awesome .

Highlight- #354 Matte
Crease- #326 & #327 Matte
Lid - Mac Eclair p/p as base with #421 Pearl

Copperhead

Thank you ! I would go with Cork lip liner, then my second choice would of course be Chesnut (used lightly).

Yeah TD is just okay to me, I think because it has more of a yellow-orange tone to me. Im going to play around with it a lil more, try different liners and see how that works out.

Im wearing Inglot Shadows , which reminds me I are need to add more to my collection because their shadows are awesome .

Highlight- #354 Matte
Crease- #326 & #327 Matte
Lid - Mac Eclair p/p as base with #421 Pearl
I'm embarrassed to say I still don't have any Inglot shadows. We don't have Inglot here and I always get so overwhelmed when I go to their site. Oh boy, here I go. I'm getting ready to go to the site now. LOL! Your makeup is really pretty in these pics.

BeautyByLele

Thank you ! Actually I bought all my shadows through a telephone order. I just watched a ton of YT videos on Inglot and made my decisions based on those swatches. I recently found out there is an Inglot counter in a Macy's which is about 30 minutes away from me. I might go out there and pick up some more shadows although Im scared I too might get overwhelmed with so many shadows to chose from. If I do go I better take a list of the ones I already own (60 shadows so far) so I don't buy doubles.. LOL !!! They have such an amazing quality, YES def check them out

NikiNatasha

Initially I skipped this completely I was interested in the quad but haven't had a chance to see it in person. After seeing all you lovelies I had major skippers remorse and was ecstatic when MAC restocked. I ordered T&T, Flamingo and SK I got T&T but the other 2 are on back order. I have been loving T&T, it's a subtle shade of orange which I really like. I usually wear morange but I can def appreciate the muted color this offers. Has anyone picked up the quad or seen it IRL?

smileyt06

I picked up sushi kiss, tangerine dream and flamingo initially. Then when the chaos of the riri collection broke out and I seen they restocked the all about orange collection I got sweet and sour. I love them all equally and to say I'm a NC 50 sweet and sour actually showed up nicely

Jeana Marie

Here are swatches for all of the lipsticks. I'm an NC50 for reference

My favs are Sushi Kiss and Tarte & Trendy
I have fair skin with olive undertones and dark hair/dark eyes but I'm currently a light/medium brunette for the summer. I really like the third and second to last color. What are the names?

TwistedFaith

I'm looving Flamingo! It's like a sheerer, easier to just throw on and go version of my beloved Betty Bright. Tangerine Dream is unique to my collection and I can definitely see myself rocking it with certain looks. Unfortunately, I'm not too crazy about Sushi Kiss; it's kinda chalky and pasty on me. I thought it would be my favorite when I first saw swatches and ordered it online. Hopefully I'll figure out a way to make it work.

Debbs

Need some help finding some very pigmented deep orange blush of good quality. Please provide me some recommendations and suggestions. Mac NW 47-NW 50 skintone. I have a few by Nars however looking for some other options preferable from high end brands. Thanks in advance.

MzBrownBeauty

Need some help finding some very pigmented deep orange blush of good quality. Please provide me some recommendations and suggestions. Mac NW 47-NW 50 skintone. I have a few by Nars however looking for some other options preferable from high end brands. Thanks in advance.
Do you have NARS Taj Mahal? That's a beautiful color.