WOC -- Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection

Curly1908

What's striking your fancy so far?
cutey.gif

I like:

Personal Taste l/g - Mid-tone rose with pink gold pearl (LE)
Photo Realism Quad
Photorealism - Gold shimmer with gold pearl (Frost)
Fresh Approach - Cool mint green (Veluxe Pearl)
Image Maker - Mid-tone grey green (Frost)
Grey Range - Deep blue green (Veluxe Pearl​
Notoriety Quad​
Skintone 1- Light white pink (Lustre)
Skintone 2- Mid tone gold (Frost)
Noteriety - Mid tone brown with gold pearl (Velvet)
Rich & Earthy - Rich coral bronze (Veluxe Pearl)​

MAChostage

Sadly, I've got too many lipsticks now and I rarely wear them, so I've quit buying them. There's always a chance for a new ligplass in my life,though! I also don't do quads/sets of shadows anymore because I know from past experience that I won't reach for them. And I hate it when MAC puts a really pretty shadow in one, though (like smudged violet) because I can't justify getting a whole quad for one color. (I've got a feeling there will be some pretties here.) And I'm not interested in anything else. Of course, there are always the upcoming swatches...

miss_primer

At first when I read the info i wanted all 3 quads and all the single eyeshadows in this collection. After thinking about it I just want the 3quads and 2 of the single eyeshadows (Crest The Wave and Haunting). Really havent been into any lip products in a while so once again i will be skipping those.

GlamQueen21

For this collection, I want all 3 quads since I'm a quad addict. Also, I can't wait to get Haunting and Violet Trance e/s since I missed out on the Alexander McQueen collection and Balloonacy collection.

spectrolite

I will be picking up:

Photorealism Quad
All of the Technakohl Liners apart from Graphblack and the orange one
Brash + Bold pigment
Push the Edge pigment.

That's it.

I hope....
mac_addict.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

If I try and make a preliminary list of things I want I just might loose my mind because I don't want to think about spending that kind of money. It sounds like I want only one of the quads (the green one). The matte pink shade in the second listed quad sounds so unappealing and the other shades sound dupeable although only swatches will tell. I have a rule about quads; if I can't wear 3 of the 4 colors it's a no-go. The only exception I'll make is if 2 of the colors are extremely unique and gorgeous and this has yet to be the case. I already have 3 of the eye shadows and two of the pigments, but the ones I don't have sound interesting. One of the pigments sounds like Entremauve (sp?) although again, I'll have to see swatches. I can skip the lippies all together and I'm I'll try and talk myself out of the liners.

Oh and the brick red blush will probably be mine unless it looks like Fever.

highonmac

In my opinion the quads sound awesome but nothing can really beat the cult of cherry quads but there is so much I want! I still want all the quads, I want 5 out of the six eyeshadows, two of the pigments (brash and bold and push the edge)

pnuttbuttajelli

i just saw the swatches posted this morning and i am sitting at work like
drools.gif

im even losing it over Style Black!
i cannot wait for actual skin swatches, because i am so EXCITED!

damn, i need a life.

AH WELL THIS ONE'S PRETTIER!
CANNOT WAIT!!
th_DANCE.gif

SassyMochaJess

I'm not excitd for this collection yet... I still haven't got everything I wanted from Colour craft yet so... But I am loving the sound of the brick red blush I believe it's called notable.

shontay07108

I want Notable blush, obviously orange liner, on display and new spirit lip glass and crest the wave, violet trance and off the page shadows.

I'm going to a special unveiling of this collection and I cannot wait!

Blushbaby

I was making my list for it last night:

Violet Trance e/s
Off The Page e/s
Colour Matters & Obviously Orange technakohls (but more likely to buy the dupe-ish shades that GOSH have in their Velvet Touch lier range if I can track them down)
Notable blush
New Spirit & On Display l/g

The quads don't excite me at all.

kyoto

My list so far is:

All 3 quads, The perfect cheek blush, and pushing the edge pigment. I can't judge the lippies or lipglasses until I see swatches or see them in person. I'm a total quad person though, so those are a given.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
The Perfect Cheek blush
Quads
Off the Page e/s

No lippies...I have to many

Hey, I remember in another post I discovered you're the same shade in mufe hd. Do you think The perfect cheek blush will be flattering on our shade? I was trying to figure it out. I thought the other blush would be the only one to work. Maybe I just need to see it in person.
th_dunno.gif

Film_Noir

I think I will get the In the Gallery quad, Young Thing Lipgloss, and one of the dark lipsticks. Maybe the Photo Realism quad although, I have enough greens.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Hey, I remember in another post I discovered you're the same shade in mufe hd. Do you think The perfect cheek blush will be flattering on our shade? I was trying to figure it out. I thought the other blush would be the only one to work. Maybe I just need to see it in person.
th_dunno.gif

I think they both will and I am such a sucker for mattes actually....I need another blush like I need a hole in my head....I liked that one just because I love to wear MSF's over matte blushes...But the other one sounds really nice to wear on it's own...can't wait to see them in person

DILLIGAF

I don't think I've been this excited about a collection in a while. I only got a blush from Color Craft and 2 shadows from Love That Look. This one has the potential to break my bank. I have to say when looking at promo pics my excitement is usually high and my lemmings list long. Things abrubtly change when I actually get into the store and swatch items. Just the pigments alone from this collection is making my head spin. With out further babbling here is my short ( HA) list.

1. Photo Realism e/s quad
2. Crest The Wave e/s
3. Maira's Magic e/s
4. Violet Trance e/s
5. Purple Shower e/s
6. Haunting e/s
7. Artistic License liner
8. Full Of Fuchsia liner
9. Obviously Orange liner
10. Colour Matters liner
11. Push The Edge p/g
12. Brash & Bold p/g