WOC -- Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection

sdtjefferson

I picked up Notoriety Quad and Off the page. I then returned Notoriety Quad and picked up Colour Matters and Personal Taste (and On a Mission BPB!!!)

I think i'm MAC'd out for a while. Too much going on with them.

misha5150

I wore the Photo Realism quad yesterday and used Beig-ing as a base. The colors showed up very vibrant and lasted all day without creasing. I used Bunnyx3's face chart as an inspiration and lined my bottom lashline with a white pencil and then put Rated R on top of it!! I liked the look and today I'm going to play with Off the Page. Does anyone know a great e/s look with Off the Page???

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophisto
It was like meeting a celebrity. I was like "aren't you TISH from Specktra! You're an NC45 legend!"

This could get costly since we're the same shade AND none of my friends here are in to makeup...... pocketbooks BEWARE.
graucho.gif

LMAO! HAHAHAHA! Too much.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophisto
It was like meeting a celebrity. I was like "aren't you TISH from Specktra! You're an NC45 legend!"

This could get costly since we're the same shade AND none of my friends here are in to makeup...... pocketbooks BEWARE.
graucho.gif

I am just now seeing this...I am gonna smack you...you know I was so embarressed....Like how in the hell did someone recognize me with no damn makeup on....
angry.gif
Yeah this may prove costly for us!!! LOL

Sophisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
I am just now seeing this...I am gonna smack you...you know I was so embarressed....Like how in the hell did someone recognize me with no damn makeup on....
angry.gif
Yeah this may prove costly for us!!! LOL

hahaha don't beat me too bad TISH! You shouldn't have been embarrased.... girl if only i could look that good bare faced! Keep me updated on any events they are doing at the PRO store.... I normally go to the counter in Nordstroms Galleria.

Ashleybubbles83

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnuttbuttajelli
i just saw the swatches posted this morning and i am sitting at work like
drools.gif

im even losing it over Style Black!
i cannot wait for actual skin swatches, because i am so EXCITED!

damn, i need a life.

AH WELL THIS ONE'S PRETTIER!
CANNOT WAIT!!
th_DANCE.gif

yes! i'm kinda holding out on buying any makeup until style black...i am REALLY excited about this launch!

Blushbaby

I've had to get my order in 2 parts as the PRO store weren't sent the blushes!

I bought:

Full of Fuschia technakohl
Haunting e/s
Violet Trance e/s
Already bought Off The Page e/s a few wks ago

Over the phone I've ordered:

Colour Matters technakohl (my friend bought the last one
lol.gif
)
Noteable blush
and a couple of MES

I decided to skip the blushes as nothing stands out and although the green one looks lovely in all the FOTDs I've seen. I'm not keen on the green shades in it don't think they complimented my skintone as best they could.

All I want from Style Black is the exfolitaor, mask and Feline.

TISH1124

^^ I think I MAY try the exfoliator again....I want More Feline kohl's too...But they are not with Style Black
ssad.gif
they are coming out later with DSquared if I am not mistaken

cocodivatime

I asked this in the collor collection thread too

But for WOC who bought Personal Taste lipglass---what are you wearing with it?

Same question for Lovin It lipstick, Hold the Pose and High strung

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiedoll03
Ok so I went to the counter today to get a free makeover with the collection. I decided to try out the Photorealism quad because I had been eyeing it and I wanted to see it on before I bought it. Here is a pic of the look the artist did with it. Needless to say I bought it and Off the page. She also used the Perfect cheek on me with a 109 brush and I love the flush of color. I will probably go back and get it along with some other things. It is just so much wonderful stuff in this collection.

Peferct cheek looks so good on ya!

sapnap

any MAC expert/addict out there - if I dont have any e/s except for this years Starflash (6) Notoreity is a good bet right? since there is a lot of love for photorealism, just wondering if the finish/colours are nice enuf!

carandru

Just wanted to say I love B&B and Push the edge piggies. I'm way too busy/lazy to make an actual FOTD, but I'm wearing them in the photo below. I didn't have a chance to take actual makeup pics, sorry :-(
mizzoumedfall2009022.jpg

pravvy

Wow...I went pass on both B&B and Push the edge but I think I need to get a sample......they look great on you!

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravvy
Wow...I went pass on both B&B and Push the edge but I think I need to get a sample......they look great on you!

Had to pass on those too.
Got a sample of B&B and compared it to my pressed Red Baron dust from Medusa's Makeup--I'm def not in need of B&B.
nope.gif