WOC -- Naked Honey

Curly1908

Does anything from this collection interest you?
th_dunno.gif

I only like 2 things:

Queen Bee l/g (mid-tone apricot with multi-dimensional pearl)
Pollinator e/s (mid-tone warm reddened peach with pearl)

TISH1124

I have not really looked much at this collection so right now...I say NO...But swatches always change my mind.

elongreach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I have not really looked much at this collection so right now...I say NO...But swatches always change my mind.

The swatch is definitely a must have. The list of products can give me an idea of what to expect from the collection. But there is a lot of adding and subtracting once these lovely ladies start receiving the products. I do like the smell of honey though.
th_DANCE.gif

MACa6325xi

I like the promo picture because it reminds me of the Ohio Players Honey Album cover. I may B2M the eyeshadows and lippies. I will have to see the colors and swatch them.

*fabulosity*

A lot of people on another forum are interested in this collection and I cannot figure out why! It looks blah... I liked rose romance better than this one... has a lot of wearable colors for me. Style warriors which a lot of folks are amped about is just like "eh" for me too.. Guess I'm weird...

Quote:
Originally Posted by *fabulosity*
A lot of people on another forum are interested in this collection and I cannot figure out why! It looks blah... I liked rose romance better than this one... has a lot of wearable colors for me. Style warriors which a lot of folks are amped about is just like "eh" for me too.. Guess I'm weird...

Your not too wierd because I havent been really into any of these collections either. I say that and then buy something, This collection isnt screaming to me anything WOW. i would like to be as excited as everyone else for the style warriors but ehhh for me too.
th_dunno.gif

TangoMT

3rd for me, I think I'm going to pass both Naked Honey and Style Warriors. I'm a little surprised at myself RE: Style Warriors because show me special LE packaging and I'll show you my credit card, but I'm just not feeling the hype on this one.
th_dunno.gif
Colour Craft on the other hand...I'm practically foaming at the mouth for more MSFs!

blazeno.8

I can't wait to see what this collection has. I love nude collections and I always have to wait for the bronzing collections to come out before I can get good nudes.

Cocopuff

The salve is the truth! I played with it at update and it made my cuticles feel GREAT! One girl had dreads and she was putting it on the tips and her hair smelled great!

Snootus0722

The MA today told me about the body wash and lotions, she says they smell delish. I'm a sucker for that kind of thing. oh boy.

dominichulinda

I want both highlights:

Honey Light - A light peachy gold with shimmer
Golden Nectar - Muted golden tan with gold shimmer