WOC -- Naked Honey

Lovey99

I bought more than I anticipated. I was not looking forward to this collection at all, but ending up liking some of the products.
I B2M 2 lipglosses - Buzz and Queen Bee. I LOVE Buzz, I may get a backup.
I also bought a salve and 1 backup....great for my dry skin. It doesn't have much fragrance, which is why I liked it. I bought the lotion too... very nice sweet summer smell.
I also picked up buckwheat and creme de miel. I really like the texture of buckwheat.

misha5150

I went to pick up a Style Warrior makeup bag last Thursday and unfortunately the Macy's counter didn't carry the bags and the SA said that only the stores had them so I decided to check out the Naked Honey collection before I made a trip to the freestanding store.

Buckwheat was a pretty brown that had gold reflects and it swatched pretty good. The other ones were kinda blah. I was still getting over a cold so I couldn't smell the perfumes, lotion or the salve!! I thought that the lotion, body wash and salve would be bigger but they're soooo teeny tiny and at $18-23 you're just buying it for the packaging!! No mam!!

If any of you guys are interested in buying from this collection, get it with the F&FS and get a discount.

Prototype83

I picked up:

Buckwheat e/s
Buzz e/s

I love Buzz so much that I got a back-up already. I love Buckwheat also, I don't have a brown like that and since I don't own many.....I want a backup of that one too!

I ended up passing on Queen Bee, it didn't really show up on me at all. And Pollinator....shoot, I was upset! Creme de Miel was very pretty, I may go back for it at another time or B2M.

As for the body products....I'll pass. I just don't see me paying $18 for a product that does the same thing that cocoa/shea butter do for my skin for a fraction of the cost.

nursee81

I only picked up the salve and Buzz l/g I was thinking about getting buckwheat but wanted to wait a little.

ms. kendra

I bought Buzz l/g yesterday. I love it! You ladies should try it on.

I'm not really into browns, and it does appear to be pretty dark, but it goes on really sheer. It's like a tannish coral. I like it a lot.
I also want Pollinater.

Nepenthe

The e/s were pretty, but I've already got similar colours in my collection. I did pick up Buzz & Queen Bee. Buzz is gorgeous.. and Queen Bee will be my replacement for Ola Mango.

cocodivatime

Not sure if I posted this already but I ended up ordering Buckwheat, Creme de miel and Buzz after I back2mac'ed Queen Bee
mac_haul.gif

I think I'm done with this collection. I'm gonna pass on Pollinator due to the reviews

elongreach

I did end up with my original 3 items of Creme de Miel, Buckwheat, and Buzz, but I bought Queen Bee as well. I was watching a MA put Pollinator on my friend and thought it was wack and dupable with paradisco.

Ashleybubbles83

i got the three shadows, buzz and queen bee lipglass, the naked honey body wash and lotion. so far i love buzz and buckwheat. and the body wash and lotion smell really good. the only issue is that i paid so much for a small tube of that stuff...i'm gonna have to use sparingly!

damsel

i really liked this collection. i only got 4 m/u items though. buzz & queen bee l/g and pollinator & buckwheat e/s. i love everything. buckwheat is to die for. if you love browns you should own it. the texture is fab and the gold specks and shimmer. omg. just gorgeous. i also got the salve. i have yet to use it
th_dunno.gif
i really like the packaging.

shontay07108

I bought buzz lipglass and the two highlighters. I returned the highlighters because beyond the shimmer overlay, you really can't see it on my skin. Laura Gellar's sculpt and shape is far superior. Buzz is an awesome coral color and underrated. Queen Bee is way too sheer for my pigmented lips and I don't like mac shadows (gasp).

HeavenLeiBlu

Wound up getting nothing. I'd wanted Buckwheat and Pollinator, but Buckwheat seemed blah on me, Pollinator was too light and ashy, and Creme De Miel is like SO many other colors; way too dupable. The salve was too easily passable as were the fragrances, I wasn't interested in the highlighters from the start, and I've been weaning myself off of lippies because I have way too many sitting unopened. So, yeah.

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Wound up getting nothing. I'd wanted Buckwheat and Pollinator, but Buckwheat seemed blah on me, Pollinator was too light and ashy, and Creme De Miel is like SO many other colors; way too dupable. The salve was too easily passable as were the fragrances, I wasn't interested in the highlighters from the start, and I've been weaning myself off of lippies because I have way too many sitting unopened. So, yeah.

I really don't know if I want this? I want a highlight with more of a yellow gold sheen. I seen it in the store but did'nt swatch it. What do you gals think? NW45 for reference

MAHALO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleStar04
Passing. I wanted Buzz lipglass but it is so dupe-able.

Do you have any suggestions for Buzz? I swatched it and like it but it's out of stock.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHALO
Do you have any suggestions for Buzz? I swatched it and like it but it's out of stock.

An MA told me get rich quick is a dupe for buzz and it's pretty close, but buzz is so gorgeous. The difference is when it's on your lips. Check some online department stores for it.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu

Buckwheat looks blah until you put it on. In the crease, it's the most gorgeous thing. It maybe the most beautiful/useful shadow I own. I also got pollinator which isn't the most heavily pigmented, but when used with buckwheat, it's very pretty. It's my fave combo right now especially since I put the most focus on my lips. I still want creme de miel. So mad mac sold out, but I found another place that has it.