WOC -- Naked Honey

Lovey99

For me...

Queen Bee l/g
Buzz l/g
Golden Nectar highlight

I think I am going to pass on all of the e/s

Prototype83

I am scratching Pollinator off my list. It's supposed to look similar to Paradisco, but have a better texture. The color dosen't show up that bright on me. Sucks cause I was looking for a coral....

I'm still looking to get Queen Bee and Buzz is starting to look nice too. I wonder if I can B2M for one of them?

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype83
I am scratching Pollinator off my list. It's supposed to look similar to Paradisco, but have a better texture. The color dosen't show up that bright on me. Sucks cause I was looking for a coral....

I'm still looking to get Queen Bee and Buzz is starting to look nice too. I wonder if I can B2M for one of them?

They are both on my list. I did not want Queen Bee, now I am lemming for it after seeing it IRL. Gorgeous colors!!

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
I must see this collection first, but I don't think I'll be getting anything.

It's funny how things change over time. I ended up getting all of the e/s and Queen Bee and Buzz l/g.

No highlighters......and I don't think I will bother getting the body products.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Is anyone in here getting a highlighter? I like it for the design

I pre-ordered both. I liked then when I swatched them (and yes, I swatched the product under the over spray). I mean I may change my mind about the product, but it seems like I am the only one in all of Specktraland that like them (so far). Oh well, I'm a rebel.

Sophisto

I just went and checked it out. The only thing I left with was Buzz l/g. Heads up it appears to be pretty similar to Ornamental l/g (Ornamental is a bit more reddish). Queen Bee is nice too, I may go back for it. She's a Star just looked like clear gloss with tons of glitter on my pigmented lips.

None of the eyeshadows grabbed me, pretty dupe-able.

The highlight powders didn't look too great on my NC45 skin (MUFE 173). I despised the perfumes, but I'm not a floral person.

The salve is worth checking out, I may get it during the F&F sale.

MissResha

i've decided to only get one highlighter. glad this collection isn't all that to me, i cant afford it. im saving money for the FF sale lol.

gabi03

I walked in yesterday to make sure i got my hand salve and i was able to look at some of the stuff. I actually liked some of the eyeshadows (i just started building my neutrals collection 6 years later) and creme de miel was just too pretty, I want to wear it with Buckwheat for a summery eye look. Pollinator has the worst texture, its low color payoff and chalky. And Queen Bee lipgloss is gorgeous as well....i ended up with all three of em.

Blushbaby

I was thinking of maybe one of the powders and the salve, but 2 days on I'm thinking I'll skip the lot. It looks pretty blah.

Roll on Colour Craft...now you're talking!

Twinkle_Twinkle

I don't think I am getting the Highlight Powders after all. They are nice, and give a nice glow, but they remind me of Silvana (NARS) blush which I already own and I would rather have some other NARS blushes right now... So no Naked Honey. I think this is the 3rd collection I've skipped this year. Plus I'm skipping Graphic Garden. I'm on a roll!

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I don't think I am getting the Highlight Powders after all. They are nice, and give a nice glow, but they remind me of Silvana (NARS) blush which I already own and I would rather have some other NARS blushes right now... So no Naked Honey. I think this is the 3rd collection I've skipped this year. Plus I'm skipping Graphic Garden. I'm on a roll!

I, too, have not purchased MAC since HK. I may get the salve, but otherwise no Honey for me.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
I, too, have not purchased MAC since HK. I may get the salve, but otherwise no Honey for me.

I only got the two BPB's from HK, and one eye shadow from Rose Romance, and I skipped Dame Edna (like everyone else), and Color Ready, plus I'm skipping Naked Honey now. I only got two items from Sugar Sweet and Style Warriors wasn't even that big for me (one BPB and 3 eye shadows). I'm hoping I can maintain my composure for Color Craft.

urbanD0LL

oh no at all the bad reviews for pollinator , the swatches looked so pretty .
i wanna get all three es and thats about it .

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleStar04
Passing. I wanted Buzz lipglass but it is so dupe-able.

I wanted to buy Buzz but can you tell me a dupe for it? thanks

blazeno.8

Well I looked at the highlighters and I wasn't impressed. I was really excited about something that wasn't WOC specific: the fragrances. I got Naked Honey (so good!). I also got Polinator when I found out how good it looks with Dear Cupcake.

TwistedFaith

After checking out this collection I'll only be getting Buzz l/g and possibly Africanimal. Nothing else really stood out to me as a must have.

MACa6325xi

I B2M'ed for Buckwheat and Pollinator and now I'm sorry. Can I return these even though they were free? They are two of the worst shadows. I tried four different paint pots and they still don't really show up good on my eyes.

TISH1124

I don't think you can return B2M...but you can sell them in the Clearance Bin .....yeah I got BuckWheat and I like the frost texture...But that is all I am getting from this collection