woc-sonic chic

Starry

I got

Warm Soul
Love Joy
Pleasantry

I was really surprised with Pleasantry I tried it just for fun and ended up really liking it. It is a really soft pink and adds just a touch of color to my skin.

I also love how these blend and when they warm up on the skin they really do glow. Love these! NC 44-45 for reference

makeba

i went to the mac store today to purchase some items and was turned on by love thing over lovejoy. Lovejoy is a beautiful color but love thing blew me away even merrily was nice. i thought merrily was close to serenly which i already have but it wasnt. merrily was more peachy and beautiful so this will be my next purchase. i gotta slow down becuz i spent way to much in the past two days.

Belini

hey everyone

I tried merily and lovething and they were just too red/muddy for my NC42 skin. I really liked Pleasantry but is it too similar to dollymix??

1QTPie

Hey ladies!

I ended up getting Nuance and Love Joy. (I also bought Mocha blush instead of the pinks from this collection because I needed something pink and matte.) All of my blushes shimmer so I needed a change.

Nuance is invisible on me. I guess it's supposed to be right? It's like a highlight. I guess I'll keep it.
smiles.gif

Oh, I'm between NC 45 and NC 50... so I'm best matched in NW43 if that matters to anyone. (Why isn't there and NC47? Serious question.)