WOC: The Hair Thread

DILLIGAF

Looking good!!!

I have to start to develop a winter routine. I could keep doing the same thing year round here because the heat and humidity basically stays the same. I will be moving during the summer but like in Game of Thrones. Winter is coming. I would like to hear everyone's winter care routines. If you have one. If you don't but live in a colder climate I'm wondering how that works for you?

cocotears

Looking good!!! I have to start to develop a winter routine. I could keep doing the same thing year round here because the heat and humidity basically stays the same. I will be moving during the summer but like in Game of Thrones. Winter is coming. I would like to hear everyone's winter care routines. If you have one. If you don't but live in a colder climate I'm wondering how that works for you?
Thank you! I'm also interested in hearing others' responses to your question.

DILLIGAF

I used the Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner last night because I've not been treating my hair like I should lately. I used it over night and while it left my hair soft I'm taking it back. I'm very big on smells and I just don't like the smell of this product. It also doesn't do anything that amazing that I'm willing to put up with the smell for. I love the other CRN products in my arsenal but this one isn't for me.

Saiti Ah

Looking good!!!

I have to start to develop a winter routine. I could keep doing the same thing year round here because the heat and humidity basically stays the same. I will be moving during the summer but like in Game of Thrones. Winter is coming. I would like to hear everyone's winter care routines. If you have one. If you don't but live in a colder climate I'm wondering how that works for you?
I'd say the best thing to add to your routine is hot to oil treatment your hair over night the day before wash day. And also making your own flaxseed gel too, it's really amazing at making your hair soft especially for twist outs. Does anyone have deep conditioner recommendations?

DILLIGAF

I'd say the best thing to add to your routine is hot to oil treatment your hair over night the day before wash day. And also making your own flaxseed gel too, it's really amazing at making your hair soft especially for twist outs. Does anyone have deep conditioner recommendations?
How Natural are you in your routines? Because if you aren't I would like to suggest the Nexxus Deep Conditioner Balm. If you perfer a more natural product I would suggest As I Am Elation Hydration or TGIN Honey Mask.

Saiti Ah

How Natural are you in your routines? Because if you aren't I would like to suggest the Nexxus Deep Conditioner Balm. If you perfer a more natural product I would suggest As I Am Elation Hydration or TGIN Honey Mask.
I will try anything as long as it works for my hair!...Thanks for all the suggestions i will try them all out.

Yazmin

I'm so annoyed with my current salon. I called last week to make my appointment to get my twists done next Wednesday. The owner, who is not the person I scheduled my appointment with, calls me with a couple of hours saying she got a message I wanted to schedule an appointment. I told her I already scheduled it (with her son), and he confirmed the same.

The owner calls me a few days ago to ask if I will touch up my own hair or have them do it. I'm not too happy with her as she jacked up my color back in March. I asked for a 5G and she used a 6N, which turned my roots dark and didn't match with the rest of my hair. She offered to fix it and when I went back a few weeks later, it wasn't much better.

Today, the person I'm scheduled with leaves a voicemail wondering where I'm at as she thought our appointment was today. I call her back and leave a message that my appointment is for next Wednesday. She calls me back and leaves a message that she's out of town on that date and back on Thursday. I thought, "great, that still works!", but when I call her, she's not available on the Thursday, but from Friday and after.

I'm going on vacation a week later and won't have time to go into the salon, so needless to say I will be calling two salons tomorrow and see if they could fit me in on Wednesday or Thursday.

YLQ

I got a sample size of the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In some months back from Ulta. I finally got sick of it looking unloved on the shelf and started using it a couple weeks ago.

I am now mad AF that they didn't put a warning on the bottle indicating the prices of the full sizes. $18-35
censored.gif
dollars!

I'll probably rack up a sickening amount of points next month ( 20% off coupon + birfday) so I'll get it with those.
th_rolleye0014.gif

smileyt06

Texture shot my hair has gotten sooooo long from cutting it last February. I hope it continues to sprout more this year. My hair inspirations are the glamtwinz
ae517e94_image.jpeg

DILLIGAF

New product alert!
Well it's new to me. Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade. I've always had a bit of a issue maintaining shiny hair. Not because of condition of hair but because my hair isn't black. My sister has black hair and it almost always looks shiny. My hair is a strange shade of brown that doesn't reflect light as well. I recently used this to twist my hair. Its two days in and my hair still looks like its been lacquered. My sister suggested that I used it the next time I attempt a wash and go because it gives great definition as well. I wonder if anyone else has used this product and what were your thoughts?

Latest posts