YSL Discussion Thread

Rinstar

I wonder if sephora.com will get any Peace Green. I keep checking, but so far they haven't had it.

In other news, has anyone tried the Touche Eclat correctors?

Rinstar

Both polish, powder, and ES are on Nordstrom online now! Grabbed both polish now!

Thank you, I am so happy I snagged Peace Green!!

If anyone gets the face powder, LMK how it is. It looks pretty, but IDK what it will do for me exactly.

maeonsaturday

Anyone else here got the new YSL Touche Eclat foundation?

I was repeatedly told by Nordies chat AND YSL customer service that there is no shade change, so if you are a B40 in the old formula, you are supposedly a B40 in the new one.

NOT CORRECT. Not for B40 anyway.

I received the new B40 today and boy is it DARK. Like 1.5 shades darker.

wintotty

I just tried on the new polishes (love pink & peach green), they are SO GORGEOUS!!!!
They don't look that much in a bottle, but they are outtanding on the nails!!!! I'm considering BU for both...

Alysse011

In other news, has anyone tried the Touche Eclat correctors?

I picked up the lavender and LOVE it. It isn't starkly lavender and really does beautifully brighten. I've been using it under my eyes before concealer and on my forehead, nose, and chin some days.

Rinstar

I picked up the lavender and LOVE it. It isn't starkly lavender and really does beautifully brighten. I've been using it under my eyes before concealer and on my forehead, nose, and chin some days.

Nice, thanks! The lavender is the one I was considering.

Icecaramellatte

I just tried on the new polishes (love pink & peach green), they are SO GORGEOUS!!!!
They don't look that much in a bottle, but they are outtanding on the nails!!!! I'm considering BU for both...

Agreed! I tried both on my toes. The green is very unique. The pink is very pretty too. It looks like something I had before but I'm not sure which brand. Both should be permanent.

elegant-one

I want to try the new YSL Forever Light Creator CC Primer but I don't know which to choose. There should have been some kind of help with a description :loser:I'm thinking I'll try the pink or lavender. I'll just call my Nordies YSL counter & ask about them.

Latest posts