YSL Discussion Thread

elegant-one

I just discovered YSL's YouTube channel and I LOVE how short and simple their tutorials are! I don't have the patience for some of the long winded tutorials (and drama) of YouTube'rs anymore lol.

Anyway now I want a Touché Eclat pen so I need to get to a store that has testers lol

YES! Get a Touche Eclat pen! I just bought one several months ago for the first time & can't be without it. Sephora & Nordies had been offering free sample cards with multiple shades on it.

bunnypoet

I have the Armani Maestro Eraser, so I'll try the combo - primer, new foundation, and Maestro concealer. Luckily, I just earned another Nordies Note!

boschicka

I'm worried about the same thing but I think the spring collection has only been released on YSL's website, NM, and Saks. Sold out quickly on the first two (snatched out of cart at NM:mecry:) and I don't think it ever showed up at Saks with the rest of the collection. Hopefully we can get our hands on it.

Booooo! That stinks. If I see it anywhere, I'll definitely let you know!

elegant-one

I got a sample of the new TE foundation & it is such a beautiful flawless looking foundation. It has pretty nice coverage too.

Nordies is having a GWP event the 22 & the YSL bag is BEAUTIFUL!!! Its like a larger black clutch with lines on the front with the YSL logo in the corner of the bag. I loved it. It comes with the FYL eye serum & a bunch of other goodies & then you also get a cute divider rollup bag filled with samples from Nordies. I preordered a set of the new Forever Light Creator, FY eye & face serum trio. Its sooo expensive but all three get great reviews & the trio set was a deal.

Ernie

Did the 70 Peace Green nail lacquer sell out everywhere already?

I'm worried about the same thing but I think the spring collection has only been released on YSL's website, NM, and Saks. Sold out quickly on the first two (snatched out of cart at NM:mecry:) and I don't think it ever showed up at Saks with the rest of the collection. Hopefully we can get our hands on it.
i called my local Neimans and they were able to track down both polishes and send them to me. But they said there were very few left, nationwide.

ashievic

The eraser product I place a small amount on the back of my hand, apply with the Chanel concealer brush to the inner corners of my eyes, around my nostril area, then blend with the Artis brush. After I have done my face, I also apply the Dior lip plumber while I do my blush, and eyes. Then bot it off. Apply the lip product I am going to wear. It helps reduce the vertical lines in my lips. I se shade 2 in the eraser

ashievic

You can get the pink mascara from Selfridges and they will ship to the US. I ordered it, and it should be here by Sat. Wonder how close it will be to the Dior-It pink mascara. Never can have too much pink!!!!!

Myth

i called my local Neimans and they were able to track down both polishes and send them to me. But they said there were very few left, nationwide.

I'm glad you were able to get Peace Green Ernie! I have a feeling the closest I will get to it is IG lol! I love the iridescence of it. Seems like a Moscow exclusive going by IG lol

Ernie

I'm glad you were able to get Peace Green Ernie! I have a feeling the closest I will get to it is IG lol! I love the iridescence of it. Seems like a Moscow exclusive going by IG lol
Crazy, right? You might try calling a Saks store, they told me it would be out on the 15th.

starletta8

NM stores had it right after Christmas- I got mine on 26 December and got the next-to-last one.

hitchcockblonde

Finally got sick of waiting for Peace Green to show up online and called the closest Saks. They were just putting the collection out today and only had 3 of each np so I went to pick it up. Both np were very pretty but I rarely wear pinks so just peace green for me.

Icecaramellatte

Oh funny you guys are mentioning Saks. I just picked up the nail polishes and the palette there on Saturday. I really wanted to see if Bloomies had it but I wasn't up for the walk. I figured it was so hard to find I should not chance it. I completely forgot about the colored mascaras. I didn't notice them in the display. I may have to call and see if they have them. The SA did feel like the Powder would be good for me and tried it on me. I just didn't think I could get a good look at it and I just picked up the Dior highlighter an hour before and figured I could wait. Well that didn't stop me from getting the Tom Ford highlighter the next day. So beauty crazy.

Ernie

Oh funny you guys are mentioning Saks. I just picked up the nail polishes and the palette there on Saturday. I really wanted to see if Bloomies had it but I wasn't up for the walk. I figured it was so hard to find I should not chance it. I completely forgot about the colored mascaras. I didn't notice them in the display. I may have to call and see if they have them. The SA did feel like the Powder would be good for me and tried it on me. I just didn't think I could get a good look at it and I just picked up the Dior highlighter an hour before and figured I could wait. Well that didn't stop me from getting the Tom Ford highlighter the next day. So beauty crazy.
I was just in Bloomingdales tonight and they still don't have the YSL spring collection in.
Which TF highlighter did you get?

Latest posts