YSL Discussion Thread

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh yes...Happy New Year hun!!! I'm not sure yet. I will have to investigate that one as it got by me ;)

The light pink-ish one with the pretty pattern from the Givenchy thread!

i don't think givenchy is out yet.they release usually much later than most of the brands

They all launch about the same time here. I read end of January for Germany, but who knows, info is never really reliable here. It'll probably pop up on the french Sephora site first, like the Confetti powder did last year. But I'll only order there if they have a 25% code, cuz the shipping is crazy.

No Nay Not yet!!:D

I'm impatiently waiting for more swatches!

Sugar & Spice

So I went to Nordstrom and they have the new Touche Éclat foundation in stock and I'm the same shade in both the new and old formula YAY! I also checked out the primer and it makes the new foundation so flawless and I'm not a primer person but I bought it! They are made to work together.

ashievic

The re-formulated foundation offers BR10, which had been discontinued in the States. I ordered it, along with the green mascara. Used the new nail polish over the Chanel new release. Lovely violet shade appeared.

hitchcockblonde

Did the 70 Peace Green nail lacquer sell out everywhere already?

I'm worried about the same thing but I think the spring collection has only been released on YSL's website, NM, and Saks. Sold out quickly on the first two (snatched out of cart at NM:mecry:) and I don't think it ever showed up at Saks with the rest of the collection. Hopefully we can get our hands on it.

Monsy

The re-formulated foundation offers BR10, which had been discontinued in the States. I ordered it, along with the green mascara. Used the new nail polish over the Chanel new release. Lovely violet shade appeared.

I like your new avi :thumbsup:

ashievic

I got both polishes the day they arrived at NM. No clue if they are sold out. Thanks for liking my new pic....seems like we won't be getting the pink mascara. Heck, I still have the Dior pink, so I should be able to muddle through. The Hippie green mascara should be here tomorrow. Along with the new foundation. NM has the new Dior collection. At least at the local store. Not sure about the website. No sightings of the BH Chanel quad, but I have my order placed with my go to SA. So I should be getting it, someday. The same for the TF quads, got that covered too. Gotta love a good SA. They do the chasing for you!!!!

ashievic

Got the new foundation, and love it!!!! The Hippie Green mascara is a blast. Especially if applied after a good coat of black mascara. I only need one pump for my face, not so sure about the using "two" in the instructions. I used the Artis brush and it was perfection.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OK, how did I miss that there are Touche Eclat in correcting shades? Did they just come out? I'm interested in the peach and lavender. Anyone tried them yet?

Monsy

Nay they are new. I thinks someone posted (maybe me?) couple of pages back from reallyree blog about them

bunnypoet

Got the new foundation, and love it!!!! The Hippie Green mascara is a blast. Especially if applied after a good coat of black mascara. I only need one pump for my face, not so sure about the using "two" in the instructions. I used the Artis brush and it was perfection.

You sold me on it! I'm getting this soon as well. I have the Artis brush #8, and will try it with this. I also may pick up the brush #10.

ashievic

Remember I have the yucky scar from a long ago car accident. My pores in the scar really show. This makeup foundation truly covers the redness of the scar as well as covering up the pore issues. I also found one tiny drop of whatever foundation that is a tad bit darker makes the BR10 workable if I got some sun. As for the new éclat stuff, I have found the Armani eraser stuff works the best. At least for me and the redness of the scar. Which zigs zags down the center of my nose, and then into smile line on the right side. It also handles the under eye circles, darkness in the inner corner of the eye, as well as a great primer for the eye lids. Since when you are so fair, it is common for the eye lids to have a tinge of blue in them from the blood vessels.

Monsy

I am working hard on using up my "old" version of touch eclat foundation so I can justify trying the new one :thumbsup:

Prettypackages

I'm disappointed. The colors don't work for me. I need a 65 in the B or BD range. I could've sworn they had one in the old range. I must've been confusing it for other, Fusion Ink.

Myth

I just discovered YSL's YouTube channel and I LOVE how short and simple their tutorials are! I don't have the patience for some of the long winded tutorials (and drama) of YouTube'rs anymore lol.

Anyway now I want a Touché Eclat pen so I need to get to a store that has testers lol

Sugar & Spice

Hummm the Armani eraser sounds pretty good, i'm not fair but I have that blueness on my eyelids so that pretty awesome that it can correct that. I'm almost done with my Éclat Pen and will certainly look into Armani.

elegant-one

, I have found the Armani eraser stuff works the best. At least for me and the redness of the scar. Which zigs zags down the center of my nose, and then into smile line on the right side. It also handles the under eye circles, darkness in the inner corner of the eye, as well as a great primer for the eye lids. Since when you are so fair, it is common for the eye lids to have a tinge of blue in them from the blood vessels.

I just bought the Armani eraser this year & the other concealer pencil that has the pink tip with the concealer teint & I REALLY love both. I wore the eraser one today :)