YSL Discussion Thread

starletta8

Just did a mani with Love Pink. Don't sleep on it!

It's exactly what I hoped Deborah Lippmann Dream a Little Dream of Me would be, just with more pronounced green shimmer and not sheer. It's opaque and covers nicely in 1 coat (I went with 2 for consistency).

Sugar & Spice

I just ordered the new Touch Éclat foundation and I'm really hoping I'm the same shade as the original. It was my only true match and I'm going to be heartbroken if I no longer have a perfect shade. From the reviews it seems the BD shades are darker than before but I'm a B shade, so fingers crossed it's the same.

elegant-one

I got my YSL face powder today. The packaging is so pretty. The powder is very subtle with some fine sparkle to it. I LOVE the Guerlain $$$ powder much more, but this one is fine. The $$$ powder give a super flawless finish, while the YSL one softens but more like a finishing powder.

Vineetha

I got my YSL face powder today. The packaging is so pretty. The powder is very subtle with some fine sparkle to it. I LOVE the Guerlain $$$ powder much more, but this one is fine. The $$$ powder give a super flawless finish, while the YSL one softens but more like a finishing powder.
Got the powder today too! Havent tried it on yet :hehe:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think I'm gonna skip, I absoluety love the packaging of the powder, but I realized I don't care much for the powder itself, lol. I'd get it if I saw it on sale somewhere, but not for full price. I'm just gonna get the Givenchy powder.

elegant-one

The one from the spring collection. :) Are you getting it too? Is that collection already out in the US as well?
Also, Happy New Year! (already 2016 here :p)

Oh yes...Happy New Year hun!!! I'm not sure yet. I will have to investigate that one as it got by me ;)

Monsy

The one from the spring collection. :) Are you getting it too? Is that collection already out in the US as well?
Also, Happy New Year! (already 2016 here :p)

i don't think givenchy is out yet.they release usually much later than most of the brands