YSL Discussion Thread

Monsy

That brush is very very cool!

yes! love those flat brushes for higher coverage

they actually took idea from the bare minerals they also have flat foundation brush with a dent in the middle where you need to pour the foundation before buffing it in

Monsy

Oh nice! I thought it was gonna be released only next Feb tho. Think I should wait a while before deciding on the shade, since Ree did mention it's different from the rest.

different from the rest of the ysl or different from the previous Touch eclat?

maeonsaturday

I’m so confused by YSL’s inconsistencies! I am itching to get it but I dunno what shade I might be. I’m a B40 for the older Touche Eclat, B30 for Youth Liberator and B20 for Fusion Ink.

Monsy

i was hoping it would be the same shades

I am bd10 in touche eclat. youth liberator i think was matched to b20

Monsy

OK so i read her review again and she says shades are slightly darker and she was matched to B20.. honestly she looks like b20 in old formula too

EDIT - red trough her comments she said she was bd40 before but she is much lighter now. so it is maybe just her coloring not real difference in shades

Last edited:

ashievic

I got the eyeshadow, pressed powder, both nail polishes and both mascaras today. Love them all, skip the lip products, due to Mr. Ford Boy's far too many came home with me.

ashievic

Got mine at Neiman's, it literally just got off the truck. As for the color of foundation. I was a BR10, but they did away with the color. So when I purchased the Ink Fusion, I got the BR20 and it was the same shade as the BR10 was. I also did some digging the white pressed powder is basically a dupe for the Guerlian one, obviously much cheaper then the 175.00 I paid for the Guerlian. No need for both. I also think the same for the new pressed powder I got today, if you got the balls from Guerlian, not sure you really need this. Again, lots cheaper then Guerlian.

Latest posts