Uggs: A fashion Do or Don't?

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita
I hate uggs with a firey passion that burns deep down inside my soul.

LMAO!!
lol.gif

Elorien

Big don't, unless you're my aussie SO wearing them around the house
winks.gif
I'll admit I have a pair too.. his family brought them for me.

sara13

I admit I used to own a pair before they caught on. Now I'm just so sick of them I never want to see another pair!

mspixieears

A lot of Australians wear them as house slippers, so wearing them for practicality or comfort is ok but I don't see them fashionable. Admittedly, I'm not the most fashionable of people.

GoldieLox

I love them! haha. i deffinatly hate the whole trend of them like with a skirt?! what is the point of that? i think it makes you look really stumpy. but i do love them. i have had them since a was little. and they are so warm and cozy. i wear them with pjs.

jess

I wear them around the house only - but a lot of younger girls wear them around when they go out which I think is strange!

black mamba

It depends, they have some really cute slipper styles that can be worn in the summer. I don't personally care for the boot styles being worn in the summer, but I am definately buying a pair of boots for the fall! They are so warm and cozy, too bad so many celebs had to ruin them.

sharronmarie

I think they're totally adorable!! Im all for comfort, although i couldnt see myself wearing them in 90 degree weather....

ButterflyLashes

i like and i actually plan to buy a really cute polka dot print pair! but i find them really awkward to wear in that i think uggs&miniskirts looks kinda skanky and i hate non-flare jeans with passion so uggs&jeans is a no-go!

s_rae22

I saw a woman wearing these over the weekend in the small town where my husband grew up..she had hot pink faux Uggs w/ shorts (think Daisy Duke) and a bright orange t-shirt! NOT a good look : ( I think it's the fact that people wear them this way that makes me dislike them so much.

devilgirl17

I lived in Boston for 3 years (lots of snow) and I just barely tolerate these on women when there has been a blizzard. I think they look like oversize house slippers. Just go out and buy and decent pair of boots. They get dirty and no one keeps up and cleans them. So glad to see this trand going by the wayside.

kissacid

OMG I never understood how house slippers became fashion footwear... I mean come on, what is the point of swarthing your calves in sheepskin, then prance around in a miniskirt.. It's like ppl who walk around with a sweater on and a pair of shorts (duh)...it kills me.

Glitziegal

I love my cherry red shorties and wear them loads, I wear them with trousers though.
I could never wear them with a skirt-that is all kinds of wrong
nonono.gif

Latest posts