Uggs: A fashion Do or Don't?

Peaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucipinkbabydoll
I think they are okay. I don't have a pair of uggs for goofy shoes they sure cost a lot.I did however buy a pair that are similar for my trip to England only because they are amazingly comfortable ( I freeze easily coming from Hawaii) I froze my butt off when I went to San Francisco! But I think my pair are way cuter in a leopard print than the plain looking uggs (I like being original)

Where do you get the leopard print ones? I used to work in a club and wore uggs & sasquatch boots all the time (it was my "thing"... retarded, I know
lol.gif
). I like adding to my collection :p

chelssea

I HATE them over sweats. I don't particularly like them. I don't have UGGs, but have similar boots and I wear them under jeans or w/e only when it's cold and i need to be warm. I think they are ugly but they sure do keep my feet warm!

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita
I hate uggs with a firey passion that burns deep down inside my soul.

ME to they are fuGGIN ugly.

misspresh

Aww, I wear mine in winter to uni - because I'm expected to look like a bum as a student who has early morning classes, and because they keep my tootsies soooo toasty warm!

Other than that - heck no. I can't stand the uggs-with-minis look too.

cyens

I live in canada, and I dont own any uggs.

When I see girls walking around with these in winter they turn like shit in no time.
Basicly they become wet all the way through and they get full of salt stains that tottally ugly. Also due to the snow, water and slush they get deformed.

Its a NO-NO with a skirt....

I think those are realy meant for australian weather, not canadian snow, slush and ice.

as_cute_as_pie

def no no with baggy pants ive seen loads of people wearing them nd their pants are falling out and they just look silly! i agree with all the skirt comments and they do make peoples feet looks huge
rofl.gif

Ms. Z

Uggs

Uggs = Ugly

Hate them!!!!!!!!! Sorry ladies, but these boots especially on big feet make you look like Big Foot.

In "Fashion Pet Peeves" I said only wear them in indoors during winter when your boiler is broken. Now after noticing many woman wearing them here in NYC, I have another use for thme, Wear them while recovering from foot surgery (when you don't want to wear that ugly strap on shoe), no one will notice that you are wearing a cast.

asnbrb

oh, god. ugg's drive me bananas-- ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY WEAR IT HERE IN HAWAII!! It snows on ONE island- NOT MINE- and I'll go to the mall and see tourists wearing uggs and trampin' around in eighty degree weather. uh, yeah. why?!?

naynaykilla

I'm sorry but i love my UGGS not as a fashion statement but because they are genuwinely comfy and they keep my toes warm in the bitter cold.....

bebe

my town isnt that fashionable... so like hardly anyone has them.. I on the other hand adore my uggs.. they have become something I just want to crawl into every morning instead of looking nice for school.. they may not be cute but they are soo effing comfy

kaliraksha

I hate them with a passion because the girl my boyfriend dated while we were on a break use to wear them in the summer in Texas with miniskirst all the time... I see them and I feel like dying. Haha!