Mac Future Forward (March/April) 2016

Dolly Snow

On March 17, MAC Cosmetics is going to introduce to some musical acts you may have never heard of.
This capsule collection, Future Forward, is the first in an ongoing series to help showcase up and coming musical artists.
Availability: Online Exclusive

IMG_20160205_101831.jpg
Screenshot 2016-02-05 at 10.33.22 AM.png
Available March 17th
TINASHE – Eye Times Nine Palette
– $42 CAD/$32 USD
All Hands on Deck – light green shimmer (Veluxe Pearl)
Black Water – black with gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
Midnight Sun – shimmer mocha (Satin)
Revelry – mauvey purple grey (Fatin)
Flame – mint silver shimmer (Veluxe Pearl)
Gleam – barely pinked gold (Lustre)
Vulnerable – soft pearly purple (Lustre)
Amethyst – deep purple with pink pearl (Satin)
Quarry – soft muted plum brown (Matte)

Screenshot 2016-02-05 at 10.32.53 AM.png
Available March 31st
HALSEY – Matte Lipstick
– $19 CAD/$17 USD
Halsey – blue-toned grey

Screenshot 2016-02-05 at 10.31.58 AM.png
Available April 14th
DEJ LOAF – Lipglass $15
Screenshot 2016-02-05 at 10.36.00 AM.png
Available April 28th
LION BABE – Liquidlast Liner $21

Info from swatchanreview.com

Last edited:

Corally

TBH I have no idea who these people are. :eek: But I might want Halsey l/s and Dej Loaf l/g.

Rinstar

Dej Loaf l/g and maybe Tinashe x9 too. It looks like a different selection of shades than we've seen lately!

Vineetha

The lipgloss (if it actually does look like the promo image) and the X9 (pending swatches) :D

MzBrownBeauty

Excited :) don't usually buy lipglasses anymore but I adore Dej loaf. I wish she was more popular cause I think she's really talented. I like Tinashe too but I have enough eyeshadow that I rarely wear.

Last edited:

BeautyFan55

I want the gold eyeliner, and the palette and lip glass depending on how they swatch and how unique the colors are. I have to check out the artists on iTunes, I've never heard of them. Lion Babe is Vanessa Williams, daughter, I found this out by googling the artists.

Icecaramellatte

I want the gold eyeliner, and the palette and lip glass depending on how they swatch and how unique the colors are. I have to check out the artists on iTunes, I've never heard of them. Lion Babe is Vanessa Williams, daughter, I found this out by googling the artists.

Wow. Really?

dyingforyou

i LOVE halsey and this color, i so need it in my life. i got so excited today when i read she was coming out with this!

Latest posts