Mac Future Forward (March/April) 2016

lilinah

Top row: peach, midtone brown, deep brown-plum

Middle row: light lilac (almost looks like Shale?), midtone brown-plum (looks like Quarry?), purple (looks like Indian Ink?)

Bottom row: light minty green, midtone minty green, black (makeup deities help us if it's Carbon)

Thanks, Shellygirrl, for making a valiant effort. I still like to see the photos so i can see the colors with my own eyes.

Last edited:

lilinah

It says the eyeshadow names and descriptions in the first post. Thankfully no carbon.
TINASHE – Eye Times Nine Palette – $42 CAD/$32 USD
All Hands on Deck – light green shimmer (Veluxe Pearl)
Black Water – black with gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
Midnight Sun – shimmer mocha (Satin)
Revelry – mauvey purple grey (Fatin)
Flame – mint silver shimmer (Veluxe Pearl)
Gleam – barely pinked gold (Lustre)
Vulnerable – soft pearly purple (Lustre)
Amethyst – deep purple with pink pearl (Satin)
Quarry – soft muted plum brown (Matte)

Thanks. But given how MAC describes things, it's hard to be sure if the description actually matches the color... That's why i like to see the photos.

Last edited:

coachkitten

I love Lion Babe! I wish that they would have given here more than just a gold eye liner though. I will definitely be getting the Halsey lipstick.

I really love MAC's collaboations with new and upcoming arists.

CCKK

Dej Loaf is a Detroit artist who did a song with Eminem about Detroit- Detrit Vs Evrybody ( she does the chorus). Tinashe did All hands on Deck and 2 On. Both popular songs that even Iggy got o the remix t all Hands on Deck. Don't know Halsey though

montREALady

Dej Loaf is a Detroit artist who did a song with Eminem about Detroit- Detrit Vs Evrybody ( she does the chorus). Tinashe did All hands on Deck and 2 On. Both popular songs that even Iggy got o the remix t all Hands on Deck. Don't know Halsey though

I didn't know Halsey until I became obsessed with Bieber's album. They sing probably my favorite song on the album, The Feeling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYj4l5Xntt0

fur4elise

I didn't know Halsey until I became obsessed with Bieber's album. They sing probably my favorite song on the album, The Feeling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYj4l5Xntt0

^^^^^Great song! I've never been a Bieb fan but I do like his music of late. I knew of Lion Babe a while back as an up & coming artist. A few popular fashion mags featured short to full length articles on her last year. It is nice to see new artists stepping to the front of the hit makers. Reminds me of the documentary "20 Feet From Fame."

montREALady

^^^^^Great song! I've never been a Bieb fan but I do like his music of late. I knew of Lion Babe a while back as an up & coming artist. A few popular fashion mags featured short to full length articles on her last year. It is nice to see new artists stepping to the front of the hit makers. Reminds me of the documentary "20 Feet From Fame."

I've never been a fan of his before this album tbh. I was quite ashamed at first when I realized I liked every single song, lol. I need to look up Lion Babe now! Thanks!

CCKK

Thank you montREALady, I finally know who she is. Crazy, cause I own his cd too. I also, just listened to Lion Babe and I likey. I see why these artists are the considered the future. Great Choices MAC! Artists I def. continue listening too but damn I need Lion Babe's eyeliner too

Rinstar

OK Dej Loaf lg is out for me. It's more caramel colored than I thought, will probably look too brown on me. That's OK, more $$ for the x9!

iqaganda

After seeing T's swatches, I think I will be skipping.. I don't think I can wear it here in Asia..