Mac Future Forward (March/April) 2016

laralara

After seeing the pictures of Halsey, I ordered it in my country. It looked so good on everyone here, lovely ladies :) Can't wait for this colour...I wanted to buy 10, but I just ordered one (I have to save for other up coming collections). Hurry up mail!!

Miss Dynamite

I got the Lion Babe liquid liner today. I've never tried the formula but the color is what grabbed me.

All I can say from my experiences with these liners is that makeup remover does not seem to take them off, nor did baby wipes or vaseline. I literally had to pick it off with my fingernail.

BeautyFan55

The formula looks very easy to work with, well from what I've seen online. Hope you like it :)

All I can say from my experiences with these liners is that makeup remover does not seem to take them off, nor did baby wipes or vaseline. I literally had to pick it off with my fingernail.

Thanks for the feedback, ladies :)

It sounds awfully long-wearing, so I guess that's a good thing.

smileyt06

I I agree same thing with me that's why I skipped lol. I have 3 at home beautiful colors for a pop but I don't wear them for that exact reason.

montREALady

I'm an idiot, Dej Loaf restocked and I just had it in my cart but just haaaad to Google real quick to see swatches and a YT video then POOF! It was out of my cart.