Mac Future Forward (March/April) 2016

NaomiH

:rofl:
With all these sideways photos, I can't help but wonder if Specktra is trying to get us to do our neck stretches while reading the threads - especially since they don't all seem to be rotated in the same direction.

Right?

lilinah

I've got Halsey sitting in my "shopping cart"... I probably don't need more than one blue-grey lipstick... trying to decide between Cement and Space Cake and Halsey​...

montREALady

Anyone get Dej Loaf's lipglass? Saw her and it on MAC's Snap yesterday and the lighting was so crappy but it doesn't look that interesting.

BeautyFan55

I passed on the lipglass too. I thought it would look blah on my lips, I don't have the best track record with nude toned lip products. I was really excited for ATF from Faerie Whispers and it looked like concealer on me.

smileyt06

I got it to support my fellow black woman. Lol. I think it was pretty too. Especially summer days by the pool out here in Vegas.

montREALady

I passed on the lipglass too. I thought it would look blah on my lips, I don't have the best track record with nude toned lip products. I was really excited for ATF from Faerie Whispers and it looked like concealer on me.
I never used my ATF I just realized. LOL. I was so excited to get it too.

I got it to support my fellow black woman. Lol. I think it was pretty too. Especially summer days by the pool out here in Vegas.
That's the main reason why I would get it.

Mizani

Anyone get Dej Loaf's lipglass? Saw her and it on MAC's Snap yesterday and the lighting was so crappy but it doesn't look that interesting.

Seen it in store a few weeks ago, while testing a brow pencil on a friend... It's not interesting, at all.

Ahhh, this makes me sad that it looks like that in person. I haven't bought a lipglass in a good while and this is the one I am going to go ahead and get eventually. I actually was surprised how deep it is on T but on Def Loaf, it looks significantly lighter. At least in some of her photos.

Last edited:

Mizani

I can't believe it. Dej Loaf is sold out over on MAC. WHAT? I thought I would have more time to get it. And it is online only too. Yall think it is going to restock?

Of course the item I was actually interested in would go bye-bye like old school previous collections. smh

montREALady

I can't believe it. Dej Loaf is sold out over on MAC. WHAT? I thought I would have more time to get it. And it is online only too. Yall think it is going to restock?

Of course the item I was actually interested in would go bye-bye like old school previous collections. smh

OMG WHAT?! You're right! I thought I had time, I was in no rush to get it. Well I guess that's a good thing. The young folk must like her, God knows I have no idea who she is, lmaooo!

Mizani

OMG WHAT?! You're right! I thought I had time, I was in no rush to get it. Well I guess that's a good thing. The young folk must like her, God knows I have no idea who she is, lmaooo!

LOL, me neither. I had never heard of any of these ladies. I must be out of the loop. But yeah, this was a lipglass that I actually wanted to get. :(

montREALady

Dej Loaf is back but now I want to at least find $50 worth of stuff to use the Select discount! Nope it's sold out! On my phone it showed that I could add it to my cart and when I go in there it said it was taken out whereas my pc says sold out. Weird.

Last edited: