04/15 long time no see

pladies

Hi all !!

I am so sorry for not giving any news since long but my life have been through HUGE changes.

I am divorcing my husband, and move back to my parents home.

I have my son w/ me and truly hope I will keep him. I am seeing my lawyer the 25th of this month. I am so happy.

I am preparing to go back to school, if I can say it like that lol

I plan to move to an appartment with my sis because we'll study in the same city.

AND last but not least I am in love with a beautiful and wonderful girl. I thought my coming out would be difficult for my family but actually no. It's so great.

The only things hard to live at the moment is that:
- I am scared to loose my son. Cross your fingers for me plizzzzzzzzzzz
- I miss my lover. She and I cannot see other as much as we wished because of my divorce. But I am okay.

BUT I feel FREE

Guess, it's a lot of news in one single post right ?
I am telling this here because I know that this part of the forum is protected.
So news on my blog will be a lot later because everbody can see it. And I need to protect me from my husband, the court...

On to the makeup now....

It's a bit of relief to make myself up again.

I am using my sis UD palette that I have offered her for her 19th birthday this sunday.

FACE
Primer Laura Mercier
Matte lumiere Foundation Chanel #20
Semi loose powder YSL #6
Hydrating councealor Dior #410
Brow sculpt pencil Chanel Cendre noir

Sculpt & shape - Accentuate/sculpt
Blush Bourjois - Rose coup de foudre

EYES
color definer "#20 satin dragee" Maybelline: lid
e/s "honey" UD: lid
e/s "graffiti" UD: outer corner + thin crease
e/s "manor" MAC: crease
e/s #140 matte black MUFE: outer corner
e/s "creme royale" MAC: brow bone + inner
Waterline: Khol power Feline MAC
Lower lashline:"graffiti" from UD and "creme royale" from MAC
Eyeliner: Artliner Lancome
Mascara Effet faux cils YSL noir

LIPS
Flutterby MAC

makeup355.jpg

makeup357.jpg

makeup358.jpg

LOTzzzzz of kisses to all.

Thanks for the mail and messages from some of you, it's..... you have no idea what it did to my heart ! (from a post in my blog)

OXXO

choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

pepe

thats a wonderful look on you. I am wishing you tons of good luck and crossing my fingers that everything works out well in the end. Sometimes we need to change when we're suffocating,be it sometimes hard its never a good thing regretting not doing something as life's too short to make slow decisions. Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Margolicious

love the mu. good luck with court. im glad you felt comfortable to express yourself on here! we are all here to support you and i wish you the best of luck with everything
smiles.gif

pladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe
thats a wonderful look on you. I am wishing you tons of good luck and crossing my fingers that everything works out well in the end. Sometimes we need to change when we're suffocating,be it sometimes hard its never a good thing regretting not doing something as life's too short to make slow decisions. Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Yeah it's totally that...

I was suffocating with my husband since years... But I couln't just face it.

The decision has been so hard, but I feel breathing again.

I just hope I will found the right words to explain things to my little boy when he'll be in age.

xtiffineyx

Goodluck with everything! I hope everything turns out great for you!

You are beautiful by the way! Gorgeous looks!

gracetre123

wow honey you are truly inspiration...I think that it must be very dificult to made that big step...but I{m sure that everything its gonna be ok!! and Im so happy for you........plusssss you are BEAUTIFUL....I love all your FOTDs...good luck with all ... I send you all my positive thoughts to you!!

Hope you understad my english sucks!!!
th_LMAO.gif

MACATTAK

So pretty! No kidding a lot has been going on with you! As long as you are true and honest to yourself, everything else will fall into place. Take care!

meiming

beautiful makeup as always. I will definitely cross my fingers for you and send good energy your way!

Latest posts