04/15 long time no see

charlieee

hope everything will work out good for you!
smiles.gif

hotpink1326

First off... i offer you my best wishes on everything! Do what makes you happy & whats good for your little boy! Me of all people totally know what a relief it is to "come out" to everyone you know. I've been with my girlfriend (soon to be wife in 3 days) for 10 1/2 years and we spent many years without everyone knowing. Once you figure out that you want the world to know, its an amazing feeling!

Everyone on Specktra have been more than sweet with my being gay. I'm glad that you feel comfortable coming out on here. If you ever need to talk or need advise on anything, just PM me
smiles.gif

On another note... i love all of your FOTDs & hope you can make time to post when you get the chance
smiles.gif
Take care of yourself!!!

~*Starlicious*~

Well Congrats to you my friend! The most important thing is that you are free and happy -- that is one of the best feelings in the world!! I pray that you get to keep your son.

BTW, Love you eyes!!!

Obreathemykiss

It sounds like you are on a path to happiness. I am crossing my fingers for you that everything goes well. Everything will work out the way it is meant to be. Just have faith!

Your makeup is beautiful.

pladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
First off... i offer you my best wishes on everything! Do what makes you happy & whats good for your little boy! Me of all people totally know what a relief it is to "come out" to everyone you know. I've been with my girlfriend (soon to be wife in 3 days) for 10 1/2 years and we spent many years without everyone knowing. Once you figure out that you want the world to know, its an amazing feeling!

Everyone on Specktra have been more than sweet with my being gay. I'm glad that you feel comfortable coming out on here. If you ever need to talk or need advise on anything, just PM me
smiles.gif

On another note... i love all of your FOTDs & hope you can make time to post when you get the chance
smiles.gif
Take care of yourself!!!

Thank you so much !!! I will be so glad to talk with you indeed. PM me too for a msn adress exchange. If you wish to.

And yes I feel confortable telling it here because I knew that you were so good about this here. And like previsouly said YES I want to scream that I am happy to whole world. Such a relief.

oxxo

Bonbonroz

Good luck for everything, it's good to see you again!

Je te souhaite vraiment le meilleur et j'espère que tout se passera bien pour toi et ton fils
smiles.gif

lahdeedah

This look is gorgeous and I'm touched by your openness and honesty to talk about what's going on with you. I wish you all the best and much happiness in your new life.
smiles.gif

Vlada

That's a lot of changes, each equally monumental in life. I sincerely wish you all the best with everything that you plan to do - I'm rooting for you!

And of course, the make-up is fabulous - as expected
greengrin.gif

lovelyweapon

Congratulations on the coming out to your family, that is definitely something to be proud of! I'm glad it turned out well. Everything else will also come together
smiles.gif
Good luck!

The makeup looks beautiful! I was wondering where you had been!