1 MAC Eyeshadow you couldn't live without!

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Hi lovelies,
Could you please tell me one MAC eyeshadow you couldnt live without. I want to put an order in and im stuck on what to purchase! Helppp.
Thanks so much and kind regards Kayleigh x x

LMD84

i'm more of a pigment girl too but one of the shadows that i use the most of dazzlelight :)

PixieDancer

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...
TEAM Satin Taupe!!!

I also really love Expensive Pink, Cranberry, and Moleskin (LE but still available as of now)

afulton

I need Texture as it's my transition color that I use almost daily.

I can second for satin taupe....LOVE IT!

rubytitania

I'd probably have to go for Satin Taupe as well. It's fabulous! I can use it to add depth to the outer corner if I'm doing a light look to pair with bold lips, in the crease with just about anything, or on the lid for a gorgeous smokey eye :)

nico

I love Amber Lights .Evening Aura is one my favourites as well ,but it is LE :(

PinkBasset

Just by looking at my shadows, Vanilla and Brule are the only ones showing pan. And if I had to choose between those two, Vanilla would be my choice for my number one Mac shadow!

martiangurll

I can't narrow it down to one, but I would say I have a make your own quad and these are the shades I use most:

Embark
Jest
Signed, Sealed
Honesty

I am not sure how I have gotten by in the life before Outre, but it is an LE.

LV2EVOLVE

Hmmm.... Difficult choice. But, I'd get Copperplate before it's gone. Then, I'd be disappointed if MAC phased out Fig1 and Vellum.

meleftie

Antiqued or Texture get my vote
clapping.gif

BadLeslie

Copperplate! No question. I use it for my brows (black hair, NC20-25) and its the perfect everyday crease color. It always looks polished.