1 MAC Eyeshadow you couldn't live without!

liba

If I had to toss all my shadows except one, Hold That Pose MES would be the one I'd keep. Perfect combo of depth and light, due to the sheen, and perfect balance of grey, brown and purple tones for my skin and eye color. Not to mention, there's a lot of variety you can get between applying dry or wet or from picking up color from one or another part of the pan.

I haven't put this big of a dent in any of my other shadows, and that's a fact.

Yazmin

Brown Script. I've owned it for a while but only started using it earlier this year. It's my perfect crease/transition color!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Vex is a great color!

That was my choice too. I have a number of shades that I love, but Vex is one that I know I absolutely couldn't replace with a product from somebody else. I had an MA sell me on it over ten years ago and I have never been without it since.

Shellcat

Fig. 1

My favorite purple e/s EVER!!!

I wear it in the crease with Melon on the lid. Makes my strange combo of sometimes hazel, sometimes copper eyes POP!

Leven

Brown Script <3

It might sound kind of outta left feild but lemme essplain myself.

I work of predominantly women of color. And Brown Script is a GREAT matte crease color that gives depth without being ashy, and is warm but can be mixed with a lot of colors. I feel like if MAC ever faded away from us, I could find a decent replacement for a lot of eyeshadow colors in the range...but i think it would be hardest to find one for brown script.

Tiana Le-She

I love love love Saddle, I can wear it all over my lid for a natural look or use it to blend out a smokey eye or just use it as a good crease color.

Audrey C

Arena - my favourite by a landslide. Soft Brown is another nice neutral that I use a lot for work looks. For crease, Fig 1.

EOTD-Fanny

I really love Juiced and Star Violet,
but the e/s I use the most (almost daily)
is All That Glitters.
Perfect for lazy days! ^^