14th Birthday FOTD!

jaclynashley

So today was just a natural sparkly look because my mommy wanted me to still look like a baby just with sparkles on her eyes!
cutey.gif

I also tried out macro mode and LOVE it!!!
CIMG5266.jpg

I don't like this picture but it shows off my new favorite nail polish!
CIMG5270.jpg

And me and my mommy!
heart.gif

CIMG5291.jpg

All MAC unless stated otherwise.
Face;
Philosophy The Present
Select SPF 15
Select Sheer Pressed
Sunbasque Blush

Eyes;
Brow Shader
UDPP
Jardin Aires Pigment
Satin Taupe Eyeshadow
Lancome Cils Booster XL and L'Extreme

Lips;
Love Nectar Lustreglass

Thanks for looking!
smiles.gif

uh_oh_disco

Your Mum looks like your olders sister! And power to you, it's nice to see a young girl looking like a young girl, very sweet :]

RoseyPosey

Ditto to what everyone else said. Youdont looklike a little girl, but you look nice, not like a 14 yr old who is trying to look older and looks silly!

great work.

I think you mom looks like Rachel Zoe. And yes that is a compliment, i love Rachel Zoe.

MzzRach

Happy birthday! You look lovely, and love the photo of you and your mom. You do indeed look like sisters. ;-)

jaclynashley

Thank you all so much!
My mom will love to hear how you all think she's so young because she had me at nineteen so I think she's pretty hip!
winks.gif

chiquilla_loca

U are adorable!
Happy Birthday!
happybirthday.gif
I like the pic with your mom, you are both very good looking with beautiful colored eyes!

1QTPie

You and your mom are so very pretty! Make sure you take care of that gorgeous skin and ...

Belated Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

thedrinkgirl

Your Mom's right, don't grow up too fast. I'll let you know next time I work at Town Square and you guys should come see me. It's an awesome store in an amazing mall!!!! You look beautiful and natural in these pic's - stay that way.
smiles.gif

Latest posts