14th Birthday FOTD!

jenNpaci

Hope your 14th B-day was awesome! I really like your application..its so gorgeous and natural! I'm going to have to show this to my cousins who are about your age.

rbella

I think this is the PERFECT look for your age and you ROCK IT!!! Seriously, you look amazing!!

chocolategoddes

ah, I remember turning 14. good times...goood times!

cute and natural! I like it. your mom does look like a prettier version of Rachel Zoe.

mac*lover

happy birthday
happybirthday.gif
mine is on 25th
party.gif

FiestyFemme

Happy belated birthday and pretty FOTD! You & your mom look so much alike... indeed like sisters. I get the same thing about me and my mom, but it's not a bad thing... I'm glad my mom looks young.
winks.gif

JamaicanDiva2

Is your nail polish from that new OPI France collection? Can't remember the name, but I think I remember seeing a polish that looked like that one. . . or is it from the OPI for Sephora collection?! I think i NEED it! lol

Oh and now I need Love Nectar cuz it just looks so good on you!

Great job on your makeup! This is how I love makeup to look - sheer and fresh and natural and pretty!

Unfortunately, at 14 I was still rockin the frosty purple and blue shadows w/ the mocha lip gloss. . . not a good look, but in the last 5 years I've come a long way!!! lol

can't wait to see more from you!
;]

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicanDiva2
Is your nail polish from that new OPI France collection? Can't remember the name, but I think I remember seeing a polish that looked like that one. . . or is it from the OPI for Sephora collection?! I think i NEED it! lol

Oh and now I need Love Nectar cuz it just looks so good on you!

Great job on your makeup! This is how I love makeup to look - sheer and fresh and natural and pretty!

Unfortunately, at 14 I was still rockin the frosty purple and blue shadows w/ the mocha lip gloss. . . not a good look, but in the last 5 years I've come a long way!!! lol

can't wait to see more from you!
;]

Yes!
The name is "Parlez-Vous OPI?" and it's so pretty and not too over the top like I usually have my nails.
If it weren't for Specktra and YouTube I'd still be rocking the raccoon eyes from crappy Almay eyeliners.
tong.gif