182 Brush

BinkysBaby

I'm having a dilemma.
I purchased the 182 Buffer Brush about six months ago and it sheds like crazy....I'm mean super sheddage (I know that isn't a word).
I have other brushes that I've had for yeeeeaaaarrrrssss and have never experienced this.
So I e-mailed MAC and they said that they would send me a pre-paid label to return the brush for their review.
What does that mean? I'm I getting a replacement? Why can't I just take it back to Dillards and get a replacement.
On top of that, I will have to be without my brush for an unspecified period of time.
I feel like going to buy a new one in the interim but I know that's ridiculous.
Is this standard practice? Should I call and speak with someone? What should I do?

ShexyKristin

Hmm hopefully they will send you one. maybe they want to see it and see what the issue is? Not sure, but make sure you get them to send you a replacement or a voucher or something for a free one.

~Crystal~

I was in the same situation with my 182... and estee lauder asked me to do the same thing. I ended up taking it back to my MAC counter, and explaining what the problem was to them. The MA then used it as I normally would to see if the brush shed like I had said. Since it did, she did an exchange for me on the spot
smiles.gif

glam8babe

deffo take it back! mine hasnt shed a hair and ive had it for about 2 month hopefully mine wont do the same

Simply Elegant

Mine shed a lot at first the first three time I washed it. After six months that's not normal. I'd just try to exchange it instead.

thelove4tequila

I've had mine (the couture edition) since last year and it has shed maybe 2 or 3 hairs total. I would take it back in person if you can and get a new one. If not, I'm sure MAC will replace it with a new one in the mail. Only problem is you will have to wait for it of course.

BinkysBaby

Yeah, it's the waiting that bugs me out.
I think that I'll take it in to see what they can do for me before mailing it.
I just don't know if I can wait...

Latest posts