1st posted haul! MAC F&F plus some Sephora

miss sha

Posting my first haul here on the forums (but not my first haul EVER
yes.gif
). Went a little nuts with all of this, especially with Color Craft not too far off, but I love what I got! (Also note that everything is pictured on top of a MALM dressing table! ;D)

haul01.jpg

haul02.jpg

MAC stuff. I got...

2 15-pan e/s palettes
219 brush
Blacktrack fluidline
Blot powder in dark
Venetian l/g (OMG I LOVE THIS COLOR!)
Buzz l/g (THIS ONE TOO. Seriously considering getting a backup)
Lychee Luxe l/g
Satin Taupe e/s pan
Shimmermoss e/s pan
Woodwinked e/s pan
Expensive Pink e/s pan
Nocturnelle e/s pan (this is much more purple than I thought... I really need to swatch colors first before buying
tong.gif
)
Swimming e/s pan
Newly Minted e/s
Vibrant Grape e/s
Buckwheat e/s

haul03.jpg

Sephora stuff. I got...

Bare Minerals Newbie kit in Tan
NARS powder foundation in Sedona (not sure if I'll be keeping this)
Urban Decay Good Karma powder brush (LOOOOVE THIS BRUSH! It's so so so soft, feels wonderful on the skin)
Samples! Including Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel (how much of this stuff do you use at once?!)

Also Revlon ColorStay in Toast but I got that from Walgreens, not Sephora.

I'll be posting a Color Craft haul in July for sure!
th_DANCE.gif

Tashona Helena

hottt haul! which sephora did you go to? And what shade do you wear in MAC's Studio Fix if you don't mind me asking. I need to get a Revlon ColorStay that actually matches lol.

nichollecaren

(not to butt in, but
smiles.gif
)i'm NC45/C7 I wear caramel

I'm mesmerized by that newbie complexion kit! Tell me more abt it please!!?

miss sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashona Heléna
hottt haul! which sephora did you go to? And what shade do you wear in MAC's Studio Fix if you don't mind me asking. I need to get a Revlon ColorStay that actually matches lol.

The complexion kit I got online, but the brush and foundation I got at Lehigh Valley Mall in PA when I was housesitting for my professor these past two weeks. I wish we had a Sephora in Delaware!
ssad.gif

I'm NC45--supposedly. I don't think it matches me very well, it goes on all orange. I haven't tried the ColorStay yet! When I went to the Walgreens it was only the shade they had available close to matching... the back of my hand.
lol.gif
Haven't tried it on my face yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
(not to butt in, but
smiles.gif

It comes with little 1.5 gram tubs of tinted mineral veil, 2 foundation shades, .3 gram tub of warmth all-over face color, and a mini brush (and they do mean MINI! The only thing is about as long as my middle finger). It's only $18 as opposed to the regular $60 starter kits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWonderful
Did you add a piece of glass onto your desk or does it come like that?

I have the smaller MALM table and it comes with the glass. I don't like it, actually--the glass is always shifting backwards. :/

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Tashona Helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss sha
The complexion kit I got online, but the brush and foundation I got at Lehigh Valley Mall in PA when I was housesitting for my professor these past two weeks. I wish we had a Sephora in Delaware!
ssad.gif

I'm NC45--supposedly. I don't think it matches me very well, it goes on all orange. I haven't tried the ColorStay yet! When I went to the Walgreens it was only the shade they had available close to matching... the back of my hand.
lol.gif
Haven't tried it on my face yet.

I know this girl lied to us saying that a Sephora was coming to Rehoboth last year, we got all excited about it girl, I am STILL mad about that lol. For now I go to MD. Imma check out this Lehigh Valley though I love to travel.

I'm a NC45. I have Caramel but I think it's too light. I have to try a darker shade and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
(not to butt in, but
smiles.gif

I tried to thank you but I can't see your thanks button lol. I'm NC50 so yeah like I said in the above I guess I should go darker and see what happens.

miss sha

I'd be mad too!
lol.gif

Lehigh Valley is a pretty nice mall. The Sephora is actually one of the outdoor shops of the mall that aren't actually in the mall itself. I came in hoping to get a Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer but nothing quite matched me, so she tugged me all over the store after I told her I wanted something that wouldn't slide off of my face in the summer heat until we found that NARS foundation. She used the UD brush to apply it all over (plus some NARS Exhibit A, omgawd) and I ended up buying that too.
lol.gif

In Clinique Even Better I'm caramel beige I think it is, so I think Toast might be too light for me too? Not sure yet.

ETA: Just applied the ColorStay with my Philosophy supernatural airbrush (even though I'm not going anywhere today!) and the Toast is a great match for me! It actually might even be a little too dark since my throat looks a little pale in comparison. The finish is perfectly smooth and matte. Unfortunately since I'm not going out I can't see how it holds up in the heat, but in my airconditioned bedroom I pretty much love it.
lol.gif

Latest posts