2 FOTDS, 1 EOTD plus first time SFX/gore - pic heavy!

blackeneddove

Yayyy I'm so glad Specktra is back on! I've missed all the lovely FOTDs from everyone, here are a few looks that have built up since the site has been down. All products listed are MAC unless otherwise stated.

Look 1: Cut crease-ish look (inspired by a pic saved on my computer, I wish I remembered who so I could give them credit for the inspiration!)

Eyes:
- Bare Canvas paint
- Fineshine e/s (from Dame Edna palette
- Black Tied e/s
- Clarity e/s
- Freshwater e/s
- L'oreal Pure Pearl e/s
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara
- Ardell 109 lashes
- NYC brow pencil in dk. brown

Face:
- CG undereye concealer
- L'oreal Bare Naturale mineral powder in Light Ivory
- Ambering Rose blush

Lips:
- Up the Amp l/s (later changed to Blankety, but no pics
ssad.gif
)

2-5.jpg

^ ahh excuse the hair in my eye!

3-11.jpg

1-11.jpg

Look 2: Bronze

Eyes:
- Bare Canvas paint
- Scatterrays solar bits w/ Fix +
- Woodwinked e/s
- Sketch e/s
- Beautymarked e/s
- Hepcat e/s]
- L'oreal Pure Pearl e/s
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara
- Ardell 105 lashes
- NYC brow pencil in dk. brown

Face:
- CG undereye concealer
- L'oreal Bare Naturale mineral powder in Light Ivory
- Fleur Power blush
- Scatterrays solar bits

Lips:
- Magenta l/l
- Up the Amp l/s
- Via Veneto dazzleglass

1-5.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-12.jpg

2-13.jpg

Look 3: Simple smokey look (just an EOTD)

- Bare Canvas paint
- Sharkskin shadestick
- Black Tied e/s
- Reflects Transparent Teal glitter w/ Fix +
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Maybelline Great Lash macara
- NYC brow pencil in dk brown

IMG_2672.jpg

Look 4: SFX gorey burnt hand
Okay, so this was just practice on my hand for Halloween. This was my first time using liquid latex or trying to do any gore makeup and I figured I should probably test it out before Halloween rolls around to get the feel of it.. Looking at the picture I can see some things that can be fixed (like blending the edges better) but I feel its fairly decent for a first try, no?

Products:
- Liquid Latex (cheap brand)
- Toilet Paper
- Thickening fake blood and runny fake blood
- Clear lipglass
- Cheap red lipstick, no brand
- Sketch e/s
- Black cream makeup

IMG_2837.jpg

Alright! Thanks for looking everyone, CC is welcome as always.
xo Chelsea

TISH1124

I love all your looks...always so pretty...well excpet that last shot
yucky.gif
But Good job looked grossly real

MaskedBeauty

The first look is my favorite. I freaking LOVE your hair! it looks SO hot on you!! And I agree with everyone else about the las pic.. looks very real. Kinda grossed me out! lol!! good job!
smiles.gif

myalterego

I love you catliner. It really suits you. I must say, though, that your eyes look so much bigger in the second look with the more minimal liner. You are very pretty either way. You have the right eye shape & eyelids for the first look. Plus, brown eyes can wear just about anything. You can do no wrong. Love your looks.

Shadowy Lady

big fan of all three looks, especially the first one (but I loooove blues so I'm biased). That hand looks so creepy but good. I bought some liquid latex for my Halloween look this year and I need to practice. You did a great job on your hand
smiles.gif

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBeauty
The first look is my favorite. I freaking LOVE your hair! it looks SO hot on you!! And I agree with everyone else about the las pic.. looks very real. Kinda grossed me out! lol!! good job!
smiles.gif

Thanks! I'm growing my hair out from a pixie so its an awkward stage, I just let it curl and flatten them so they're waves. And real was what I was aiming for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myalterego
I love you catliner. It really suits you. I must say, though, that your eyes look so much bigger in the second look with the more minimal liner. You are very pretty either way. You have the right eye shape & eyelids for the first look. Plus, brown eyes can wear just about anything. You can do no wrong. Love your looks.

I have heard before that if I don't do the inner flick my eyes look bigger, its just a hard habit to break because I've done it for so long! But thank you for your input, I appreciate it. And thanks for your lovely comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
big fan of all three looks, especially the first one (but I loooove blues so I'm biased). That hand looks so creepy but good. I bought some liquid latex for my Halloween look this year and I need to practice. You did a great job on your hand
smiles.gif

Thanks, you should get practicing because Halloween is so soon now! It's really fun to do but the latex hurts a little when you take it off because it manages to grab all your teeny body hairs. I bet you'll do awesome!

and thank you everyone else! I really appreciate it <3

Latest posts