2 FOTDS, 1 EOTD plus first time SFX/gore - pic heavy!

amyzon

Wow the hand turned my stomach and NOTHING grosses me out - so amazing job! lol And the makeup is gorgeous as always - since you are SO precise with your liner and you're taking about trying different shapes, have you thought about trying a really thick squared out edge, Gwen style?

uh_oh_disco

Up The Amp was basically made for you :] You've sold me on it. Gore looks good for a first try, try getting some more shades of red in there.

blackeneddove

Thanks a bunch everyone! I really appreciate all your comments!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Wow the hand turned my stomach and NOTHING grosses me out - so amazing job! lol And the makeup is gorgeous as always - since you are SO precise with your liner and you're taking about trying different shapes, have you thought about trying a really thick squared out edge, Gwen style?

I actually haven't tried it out, but I should give it a go! I'm so used to winged liner that I think I'll feel wierd if I dont have a littttle bit of a wing so thanks for the idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh_oh_disco
Up The Amp was basically made for you :] You've sold me on it. Gore looks good for a first try, try getting some more shades of red in there.

Thanks a bunch, and I will definately try to get some more shades in there as well as the blending and contouring- I appreciate the advice because I've seen you post a lot of gore look and they're always great and inspiring!

L1LMAMAJ

amazing sfx hand!!
smiles.gif
wow i need to play around with sfx! ^_^

i love the first look the most. gonna use it as inspiration in the future! thanks for posting!