**2 FOTDS: unconventional barbie and colorful smokey eye

carandru

Here are two looks I did this weekend. One was for another myspace challenge, this time for barbie inspired makeup and the other was for v-day! Thanks for looking and CC always welcome!

For the barbie challenge, I chose the Scarlet Macaw b/c she's just so dang sexy lol.

barbiechallengebt4.jpg

makeup2008913tf4.jpg

makeup2008925df7.jpg

makeup2008935jl8.jpg

Me trying to get my Cover girl on,
th_LMAO.gif
:
makeup2008937ih4.jpg

makeup2008938qg8.jpg

makeup2008947sf4.jpg

What I used:

Face: select spf, MSFN dark, studio finish conceal NC45 and NC50, sculpt and shape duo
Cheek: Ben Nye Creme rogue wheel, ELF mineral blush in rose
Eyes: Ben Nye Fireworks wheel in yellow as base, goldmine e/s, golden lemon pigge, Ben Nye sun yellow piggie, Costal scents gel liner in brown to cut crease, folie and spiced chocolate e/s, MUFE #99 e/s, No name halloween lashes
Lips: NYX Hot Cocoa and Auburn l/l, So scarlet l/s, CoC l/g

And the look I came up w/ for vday. I wanted to do a smokey eye, but wanted a little twist on it.

makeup2008978rj8.jpg

makeup2008998wt4.jpg

makeup20081000ja0.jpg

makeup20081004gc4.jpg

makeup20081008ir8.jpg

what I used:
Face: same as above
Cheek: Ben Nye creme rogue wheel, Brunette and Petticoat MSF
Eyes: blue peep f/l as base, Big T e/s, Plummage e/s, Bitch Slap hot pink e/s, MUFE #75 on top of bitch slap hot pink in inner crease, Auto-de-blue e/l, Red Cherry lashes #47
Lips: Cork l/k, Stila converible color in petunia, NYX nautral l/g

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru

makeup20081004gc4.jpg

You look stunning! But I so love this shot of you!! Very sultry!!

LilSphinx

Oh wow, that last look is killer on you! You look so sultry and seductive in some of those shots!
greengrin.gif
Great job!
smiles.gif

Eire3

You're supercool in both looks...
you look so different in those two photos: the first look gives you an elegant, exotic feel and it looks like you're ready to go on the cover of a magazine while the second one is fresh and romantic at the same time, love those colours on you and love how you put them together (that pink-purple and blue are great, i like also how the blue pendant looks on your pink sweater XD)...and your hair in the second look are just amazing!

Ms. Z

I love both looks!
thmbup.gif

You are the 2nd person that mentions cutting the crease, I need to find out how to do it.

Solace

Oh god both looks are freaking awesome. I love the first one, looks really classy, the second is just.. wow.

thanks for sharing!!

Latest posts