**2 FOTDS: unconventional barbie and colorful smokey eye

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Z
I love both looks!
thmbup.gif

You are the 2nd person that mentions cutting the crease, I need to find out how to do it.

cutting the crease simply refers to making a sharp line between your lid and crease color. If you search for it in youtube, you'll find some helpful tutorials. I know Nirenya and Miss Chevious have good ones.. I'll post the link when I remember.

And thanks for all the wonderful comments everyone. *blushing*

happy*phantom

I prefer the 2nd one (i love colorful smokey eyes in general) but the 1st fun look is also neat! Btw, you're gorgeous!!!

moopoint

I love how well-defined your crease is in both looks. You are very talented. I have the hardest time achieving a good crease, so I usually skip it
ssad.gif

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliVix1
wow i gotta get me some ben nye! awesome looks

You should totally get the ben Nye creme rogue wheel! I absolutely LOVE IT! Seriously, it gives you the most natural flush by itself. I usually put a little MSFN on top to set and it looks soooooo good, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopoint
I love how well-defined your crease is in both looks. You are very talented. I have the hardest time achieving a good crease, so I usually skip it
ssad.gif

Thanks missy! I just learned through practice, practice, practice...(and some good, small brushes) lol. My eyelid space is really small, so I usually make my own crease whenever I do a look. Now, its almost second nature
th_wink3.gif

And thanks for all the other wonderful comments everyone!

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
cutting the crease simply refers to making a sharp line between your lid and crease color. If you search for it in youtube, you'll find some helpful tutorials. I know Nirenya and Miss Chevious have good ones.. I'll post the link when I remember.

And thanks for all the wonderful comments everyone. *blushing*

Thank you!