2 years worth of FOTDs :(

user4

i think u r very pretty and ur makeup looks great... i dont think it's too much or overkill... and i think u could make browns work for you... im convinces... lol... maybe try them with pinks and it smaller amounts or something... btw, u love the one u did for the Kevin Aucoin challenge!!!!

Meaghan

I really love all of your pictures! In all honesty, I think "natural looks" are boring to look at over and over in forums and when I am looking through them I like to see inventive and colorful looks. I think the colors and styles you use are fun and they work well on you! Keep it up girly!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaghan
I really love all of your pictures! In all honesty, I think "natural looks" are boring to look at over and over in forums and when I am looking through them I like to see inventive and colorful looks. I think the colors and styles you use are fun and they work well on you! Keep it up girly!

You said that very well!

Colorqueen

As a person who has been heavily criticized over time for my unconventional artistry in makeup, I can say heartily that I understand what you are experiencing with the criticism.

I think you look beautiful in the makeup that you have posted. The only suggestion that I would make is that you get a hold of some turquoise interference/iridescent (they call it both) pigment from sweetscents- the only reason I suggest them is that I have never seen it anywhere else.

When you do a look like the Dubonnet lipstick- just smear a little of the turquoise shimmer over it and it brings the look together like magic.

As an artist, I find that sometimes it is that tiny little splash of some accent that I am missing which completely unites a look that I am not happy with after a lot of work.

I find that in portraits that I paint too.

You are beautiful and do an amazing job with your eyes and makeup. I love the colors. Keep up the good work and do what makes you happy.

You can always experiment with colors you are not used to using and add a twist of colors you love to them.

That turq interference/iridescent is phenomenal stuff- I know you would love it.

Glitziegal

I think the looks are all lovely in their own way. I like your use of colour, and your application is impeccable.
Everyone of us is individual and we have to wear what makes us feel good. Looking at your pics your make up makes you feel good (and rightly so) so wear what you like. Because in all honesty you wear it well!

Pimptress

You girls are amazing! Thank you so much!!! I really, really appreciate it!

and as for the foundation question... I'm usually not wearing foundation but when I do I wear bobbi brown, or revlon skintints, or bare escentuals! ha! that's a lot of different kinds of foundation for someone rarely wears it (in all fairness, i was probably wearing it in most of my "fotd" pics because that's when I would generally "go all out" so to speak... and in ALL of the older ones that i'm wearing foundation, i'm sure it was bobbi brown)

Pimptress

some girl just told me that my makeup overall is hideous, but my eyes look good up close... hahaha. i think people (on these boards) say things to try to upset you, purposely, i don't think anyone really feels that way. or maybe they do.. maybe they are ultra religious and anti-makeup

Beautiful1

All Of Your Pics Are Amazingly Gorgeous! What A Fantastic Evolution Of Your Make~up I Totally Love It!
encore.gif

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimptress
some girl just told me that my makeup overall is hideous, but my eyes look good up close... hahaha. i think people (on these boards) say things to try to upset you, purposely, i don't think anyone really feels that way. or maybe they do.. maybe they are ultra religious and anti-makeup

Pay that person no mind.